The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

Agree.

p.s. I enjoy day 3 of the draft.... Eisen & C Davis are goofy from lack of sleep or something

I am hoping to make a trade with Philly and then with Washington. The Eagles need 2025 picks and have too many fifth rounders this year. If Detroit has interest in the CB Philly wants at 22, I’ll let Howie know I’m doing a deal with Detroit.

All I really want from Philly is to swap their 50th pick for our 55th and give us one of those 5ths this year. I’ll return a 5th next year. They only have picks 1-3 next year. While holding 161, 171 and 172 this year, along with 50, 53, 120 and 210.

Then you can make the deal with Washington if the OT they want is there. 36, 40 and 50 would be sweet.

OG, C, S, LB, WR3, TE….all round 2 positions.

That would also open the door to selling 36 to a team that wants Penix or Nix.

Last edited:
I am hoping to make a trade with Philly and then with Washington. The Eagles need 2025 picks and have too many fifth rounders this year. If Detroit has interest in the CB Philly wants at 22, I’ll let Howie know I’m doing a deal with Detroit.

All I really want from Philly is to swap their 50th pick for our 55th and give us one of those 5ths this year. I’ll return a 5th next year. They only have picks 1-3 next year. While holding 161, 171 and 172 this year, along with 50, 53, 120 and 210.

Then you can make the deal with Washington if the OT they want is there. 36, 40 and 50 would be sweet.

OG, C, S, LB, WR3, TE….all round 2 positions.

That would also open the door to selling 36 to a team that wants Penix or Nix.

I forced trades to make that happen

Came away with
Morgan at T
Beebe at G
Kinchens at S

Sign me up :)

Lol

Agreed. Would love 20 stupid GMS.

Latham/Mims/ Fuaga/Fantanu... Who u taking?

We need to start spreading the word that Alt also really played RT and projects more as a Center..... Let's go!!! Lol
Well... I did my annual 32 pick mock over in the Draft Area...
If you want a good laugh... check it out.

Well... I did my annual 32 pick mock over in the Draft Area...
If you want a good laugh... check it out.

Mad props for doing that bro.

I can't even get past pick 5 lol.

I like it. Fuaga or Latham? Yeah, assuming we stay at 21. I like it.

I firmly believe that Hunt could have stayed at RT and been a pro bowl player there as well. He moved b/c we had other players that weren't as versatile as he was rather than b/c he lacked the ability. His versatility allowed Miami to be a better OL overall b/c he was so good at a couple of positions.
I've been saying that since 2021. It was crazy when they decided the offense was better with Jesse Davis at RT and Hunt at RG. Should have never had Davis anywhere but OG.

Back
Top Bottom