The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

They are just putting the overall offensive ineptitude onto one of the very few bright spots for FL and very unfairly. If Florida actually had an OC and a fiery HC they may get some where, but until then they are on their way to being Vandy. This coming from a Gator fan too.
Agreed. Pearsall strikes me as one of those prospects that wasn't used well in college. He could easily be a much better pro if he lands in the right situation.

The **** will hit the Fan!!!

Not Going Well Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

That's one of the things that makes Barton so attractive. His versatility makes his floor incredibly high. He is arguably one of the safest players in the draft.
Going to disagree with that premise. One can be versatile, but not great at any one thing.

It's the old "Jack of all trades, master of none" situation. Not saying that is the case, just that is faulty logic if you are drafting an OL guy in rd1 and saying well, at least he's flexible.

I wasn't arguing Barton, specifically, anyway. If that's where the Dolphins go, I'm fine with it.

My point was in reference to professional evaluators. They analyi both pluses and minuses, rather than promoting an agenda by telling only one side of the story. Good evals do not include emotions.

Last edited:
It is, but I cherry picked his weakness' choosing not to highlight his strengths. No matter, he should be gone shortly after we pick at 55, and I don't see him as a value for us there in the 2nd. JMHO though.

It's really bad - like they're taking about someone else entirely.

Not because of record the year before, but one year, I want Miami to have three picks in the first...two in the second and a couple in the third. How excited for the draft would we all be then!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom