The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 137 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

You would have got more bang for your buck if you would have just lit it on fire. If this was the old days of the draft, Caleb Williams would have been signed by the Bears before the draft even starts on Thursday night.

People might be sleeping on the Bears right now but they are on the cusp of something pretty special, although it remains to be seen if Matt Eberflus is at the helm of that bright future.

Bears have virtually everything but an OL. I know all the talk has centered around the WRs and an edge for them, but they should absolutely be looking to trade down, like they did twice last year. 12-15 would still be prime spots for them but they need to find a second round pick.

In this class id be looking to go OT, C and OG.

Considering they also still have Carolina’s second next year, which could/should be close to 33 again, they’re sitting pretty.

Today... I am attempting to put together my first, and likely only full 32 position mock draft... and while I feel as I can make coherent arguments for my first 11 selections... everything falls apart when I get to Denver at #12.

Here is a team with a massive hole at QB, but which is in complete rebuild mode AND lacks a 2nd round selection with which to credibly move up in the draft.

So... I think that #12 is the inflection point in this year's draft. Unless Denver is really willing to take Penix, or more likely Nix in this spot (which I think is unlikely)... this is the spot that should be available.

This is the spot that determines which position where we are most apt to see a run. Verse, Latu, Arnold, Murphy, Latham... I've got all of them on the board at this point... and I believe that the player that falls here is the player who destroys 99% of our mock drafts.
Sean Payton Loves moving up in rd1.. so don't be shocked if broncos still use their minimal assets and do it again

People might be sleeping on the Bears right now but they are on the cusp of something pretty special, although it remains to be seen if Matt Eberflus is at the helm of that bright future.

Bears have virtually everything but an OL. I know all the talk has centered around the WRs and an edge for them, but they should absolutely be looking to trade down, like they did twice last year. 12-15 would still be prime spots for them but they need to find a second round pick.

In this class id be looking to go OT, C and OG.

Considering they also still have Carolina’s second next year, which could/should be close to 33 again, they’re sitting pretty.
I saw somewhere that the Colts would be a potential suitor for Chicago..
that way they could jump the Jets for Bowers and give Richardson his security blanket. They could get a top ol and a wr with the extra pick

Back
Top Bottom