The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 138 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I saw somewhere that the Colts would be a potential suitor for Chicago..
that way they could jump the Jets for Bowers and give Richardson his security blanket. They could get a top ol and a wr with the extra pick

They absolutely should. Good move for both teams.

Joe Alt is probably the only player that would make me keep the 9th pick and not trade down, if he were miraculously available.

But there are probably 10 guys the Bears could be realistically considering for the 9th pick and just about all of them will be available so moving down 5-6 spots just makes sense.

I do wonder to what extent they are interested in Caleb Williams’ HS teammate and whether Williams has lobbied for Fashanu.

I understand the diferrence.

But wasn't he widely considered the top Tackle coming out of High School where he excelled at LT?

So it's not like he has no experience.

Why exactly would he not project well as a LT in the NFL.

Not being argumentative. I'm seriously trying to understand. I am not a college guy. I'm not a numbers guy who understands these projections etc.
If he played LT in HS that bodes well. I could not locate any evidence that he did.

There is a possibility that both Atlanta and Philadelphia are docked draft picks for tampering. What the penalties are, remains unknown for now. It appears a decision could come prior to the draft on Thursday night.

Atlanta is appearently the team looking at a more severe penalty than Philadelphia.

I'm hoping both lose 1st round draft picks. If they lose the 1st round picks in 2024, Miami could be sitting pretty? If its 2025 picks, the draft is so stacked, so both teams losing potential 1st round picks only helps.

If Atlanta is docked a draft pick for tampering with Cousins, the pick just disappears. It does not go to the Vikings.

In some ways there are similarities between AJ and Mims. Both were considered toolsy guys without much good tape. They are both among the last of the top tier of a great T class. I personally remember saying that AJ was also boom or bust.
Ajax had quite a few more than 8 starts and 600 or so snaps in his last two seasons at USC.

Hall Jr and Murphy have the most pass-rush upside in this class. I keep Newton ahead of Hall Jr, because of his complete body of work, and playing so many more snaps, but if you’re going just off high-end outcomes, Hall Jr has more potential.

If Atlanta is docked a draft pick for tampering with Cousins, the pick just disappears. It does not go to the Vikings.
this late in the game probably 25 right? If it was the Fins it would be this year and next

Back
Top Bottom