The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

With the new kickoff rules I wonder if they have interest in Cooper Dejean. His value in the return game gives him an added skill that teams might seek.

Yes, yes, yes a million times yes.

Then turn pick 55 into an early 3rd and early 4th.

Two early 2nd's, an early 3rd and early 4th.....please do that.
It really depends on who's on the board at #21. I'm all for the trade down, I just like the idea of trading with Det or Kc, so we stay in round 1.

This would be great too tho.

Yes, yes, yes a million times yes.

Then turn pick 55 into an early 3rd and early 4th.

Two early 2nd's, an early 3rd and early 4th.....please do that.
I just make the pick at 55. I’d rather have 3 picks in the second than 2 picks in the second and a third and fourth.

I just make the pick at 55. I’d rather have 3 picks in the second than 2 picks in the second and a third and fourth.

I hear ya but you still have a 103 pick gap at that point. And for a team without many holes and the flexibility to anything they want, the added capital could net us our WR3 or a TE.

For some reason this really makes me want our Fins to try our luck on a 165 lb receiver at #21!

Ok back to sanity.
So my knee jerk reaction when I saw the Worthy rumor was..... okay, Greir and McDaniel want a WR and they probably like 2 or 3 and Worthy IS NOT one of them.

I could be wrong but that's my take.

so vegas has odds out that has Fautanu as the fifth olineman off the board..

come on baby be right, he just might get to us if thats the case ya know.

So my knee jerk reaction when I saw the Worthy rumor was..... okay, Greir and McDaniel want a WR and they probably like 2 or 3 and Worthy IS NOT one of them.

I could be wrong but that's my take.
I hope so. Only if they traded down to end of 1st round and picked up more picks would I consider and even then we just have too many needs to roll the dice on the next John Avery.

Back
Top Bottom