The All-Purpose Free Agency thread... | Page 196 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Free Agency thread...

It's funny how these non-specific tweets generate such a firestorm of opinion... strong opinions based upon nothing but rumours generated by an agent trying to stir up demand for his client, or a media person begging for clicks.

Supposedly... the Dolphins were staying in contact with a vet Guard. No one ever said which vet... but now we have dozens of posts by posters who are just POSITIVE who it is... AND HE FIRED HIS AGENT TOOOO!

AND OBJ IS GONNA SIGN!!!

And everybody hates the Center we want!!@@

SQUEEEEEEE!

God I hate smokescreen season.

I think this is likely true. Braden Fiske and Xavier Leggette, Jordan Morgan are under-rated and JPJ has been overhyped
Yeah, JPJ is good, but I was never convinced he was a great fit for Miami, and the signing of Brewer took JPJ out of play for them as far as I'm concerned.

It's funny how these non-specific tweets generate such a firestorm of opinion... strong opinions based upon nothing but rumours generated by an agent trying to stir up demand for his client, or a media person begging for clicks.

Supposedly... the Dolphins were staying in contact with a vet Guard. No one ever said which vet... but now we have dozens of posts by posters who are just POSITIVE who it is... AND HE FIRED HIS AGENT TOOOO!

AND OBJ IS GONNA SIGN!!!

And everybody hates the Center we want!!@@

SQUEEEEEEE!

God I hate smokescreen season.
It's really not out of the realm of possibility that JPJ falls out of the first round. He plays a "non-premium" position that rarely get drafted in the first round. But I get your point. You have to take everything you hear this time of year with a grain of salt.

at least our two star receivers are working out instead of playing golf
Show me video of other NFL quarterbacks working out this time of year. Mahomes wife posted Instagram video of him eating 12 ice cream cones th other day. Your obsession with Tua's body is getting creepy bro.

I recall Daniel Jeremiah saying there were issues in his game (about a month ago). He's a guy who usually has a pretty good idea of the pulse of the teams. Also Kyle Crabbs just mentioned the same thing a day or two ago (that teams didn't seem as high on him as fans were). And after Crabbs watched the film he said that any fans who had issues with William's snaps should watch some of JPJ's full games. Apparently his snaps are very inconsistent.

Show me video of other NFL quarterbacks working out this time of year. Mahomes wife posted Instagram video of him eating 12 ice cream cones th other day. Your obsession with Tua's body is getting creepy bro.
not concerned with other qbs, just ours. call me creepy.:) dont care.

I would LOVE this! Gets rid of both Cotton and Eich in one move. Risner played center as a college freshman too.
Eich isn't going anywhere in 2024, regardless of whether we sign Risner. Cotton has a spatula with his name on it at the nearest Waffle Hut.

at least our two star receivers are working out instead of playing golf
Yeah, it's great that Tyreek has found time to squeeze in a workout in between slapping around hoes and baby mamas, while that bastard Tua has the audacity to play golf during his free time.

Back
Top Bottom