The All-Purpose Free Agency thread... | Page 217 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Free Agency thread...

My wife would pay good or bad money for me to have that bod.
twerk gif GIF

LMFAOOOOOOO 😂 😂

So this is from the Twitter fella who has been leaking (correct) acquisitions all offseason and is clearly some prominent NFL guy’s friend/family member. He has broken news before any media outlets several times this offseason:

Hmmm, looked him up and his Instagram apparently had him calling the Calvin Ridley to the Titans signing as well as the Brian Burns trade to the Giants.

So this is from the Twitter fella who has been leaking (correct) acquisitions all offseason and is clearly some prominent NFL guy’s friend/family member. He has broken news before any media outlets several times this offseason:

If the agreement is done, why wait until after the draft?

If the agreement is done, why wait until after the draft?

If I’m guessing it’s because they have a few guys they like at certain points in the draft (outside of the first) that would make signing Beckham overkill, if they land one of those guys. That also tells me the Dolphins would get Odell at a price point they want and not so much what he’s asking for.

I’m also assuming they’ve been honest and up front about the situation with OBJ.

I believe I saw CK or Kyle Crabbs mention 4/30/24 (which is the Tuesday) so that makes sense.

Ya, i didn't realize that rule changed a few years ago. Good thing it did, that whole June 1st date was designed to add more control over the players and help drive down salary demands and leverage players into taking deals they shouldn't have to.

I'm guessing the NFLPA fought hard to allow teams to designate players June 1st cuts while cutting them early in the new league year so they can get a legit shot at FA money.

Back
Top Bottom