The All-Purpose Free Agency thread... | Page 219 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Free Agency thread...

Zach Wilson to Denver for a late round pick swap.
I just saw and came on to laugh at the "genius" Sean Peyton

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

And cry a little knowing we won't get to face him in the division anymore.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Good bye Zach.....

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

So the first thing you thought of from that comment was racism?
THAT'S RACIST...unless you are joking around.
Yeah I let it slide. Honestly didn't know who it was catching the ball. Ok obviously not Reek or Penguin but outside of them Ez, Chosen, who else we got hanging around, Brooks?

Don't even know their numbers. Wasn't Chosen #3 or something. Is he even still a free agent.

So the first thing you thought of from that comment was racism?
THAT'S RACIST...unless you are joking around.

What could have been the first clue I was joking? JFC

That I used the most common joke racist gif on the interwebs?

Would this one have have taken the guesswork out for you?

1200D914-6B9C-456D-B3CB-035CBD3195A5.gif

Yeah I let it slide. Honestly didn't know who it was catching the ball. Ok obviously not Reek or Penguin but outside of them Ez, Chosen, who else we got hanging around, Brooks?

Don't even know their numbers. Wasn't Chosen #3 or something. Is he even still a free agent.

What could have been the first clue I was joking? JFC

That I used the most common joke racist gif on the interwebs?

Would this one have have taken the guesswork out for you?

View attachment 169305
Alright let's move on guys. Sometimes tone is lost when we type.

Alright let's move on guys. Sometimes tone is lost when we type.
Yeah I say this to my wife all the time. She writes 50 replies back and forth all the time to someone on messenger when one quick call of 20 seconds would have made things clear lol. Everyone is afraid of speaking these days. Moving on.

Just don't know which draft topic to follow now, there are about 25 of them blurring the lines. Exciting time for some.

That Pretty Ricky guy reported that St. Brown deal weeks ago…. Guess it’s safe to assume Odell to Miami is indeed a done deal then. Hes hit on everything before any reporters this offseason.

That would be too rich for Waddle but let’s get something done before he has a healthy 1500 yard season and gets into that range. Somewhere in between Smitty and St. Brown

That Pretty Ricky guy reported that St. Brown deal weeks ago…. Guess it’s safe to assume Odell to Miami is indeed a done deal then. Hes hit on everything before any reporters this offseason.

That would be too rich for Waddle but let’s get something done before he has a healthy 1500 yard season and gets into that range. Somewhere in between Smitty and St. Brown
Great news from my perspective. And resolves the WR3 issue.

Which means we go into the draft with four needs: DT, edge, OL, and S.

Back
Top Bottom