• A Trade Back

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • A Trade Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (QB/RB/etc.)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Oline, Oline, Oline.

Remember Terron Armstead is currently our LT, this pick has to be Oline.

Oline, Oline, Oline.

Remember Terron Armstead is currently our LT, this pick has to be Oline.
I'm all for drafting a LT if the player we want is there, but I would rather ride with Lamm and draft a better overall player than reach and overdraft.

KC wants to trade up for a Tackle.

At 21 Mims or Latham might be on the board.

We trade down from 21 to 32 and get KCs 3rd and 4th round picks.

That gets our picks back.
Haven't checked the formula but not sure late 3rd and 4th would be enough to move up 11 spots in the first. Maybe those plus a 2025 3rd or 4th, with us sending back a 2025 late pick.

I'm all for drafting a LT if the player we want is there, but I would rather ride with Lamm and draft a better overall player than reach and overdraft.
I agree. We should be looking for a high ceiling LT (not a RT we assume can move over) that needs a year of seasoning. Hopefully one is expected to be available at 55 or a late 1st on a trade down. I don't see value in OLine at any of the first rounders being mocked to 21. They either don't fit needs, have physical limitations or just aren't worth that slot

I think the offensive lineman will be gone before we get to 21, so I think a great defensive tackle will drop in our lap and that’s where we’ll go.

BPA with the money we have after June 1 we can fill our holes . I love Bowers but i think he is going to the Jets

Tight ends are the new key to championships. Kelse,Laporte, Kittle all played championship weekend

Should be OT, but I think they’ll get plunked before 21. Think QB talk beyond 4 before Dolphins pick is entirely smokescreen to push tackles down.

It’ll be Edge or DT for the value at 21. I voted DT but could easily be Edge.

I am starting to buy into that we actually might pull the trigger on Xavier Worthy, not sure if we trade down or not to get him. But I think McDaniel will convince Grier into making the pick. Could help us now (on offense and special teams) and in the future for life after Tyreek. Last Year McDaniel wanted Achane in the 2nd round, but Grier understood the value and strong possibility of him still being on the board in the 3rd round. I could see something similar this year with a trade down in the 1st and selecting Worthy. I wouldn't do it but I'm starting to think that is a real possibility.

I generally agree with everything you said and I might add that if Waddle plays hardball with negotiations Worthy could give us some leverage.

What gives me pause to picking Worthy is when I read the list of combine sub 4.3 receivers since 2015;

John Ross, Marquise Goodwin, Henry Ruggs, Jacoby Ford, J.J. Nelson, Tyquan Thornton.

Making things worse is that out the 16 combine sub 4.3 players only Chris Johnson had what would be considered a successful NFL career.

Back
Top Bottom