The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft is Over and it is Now Time to Turn to Phase 3 of Free Agency

There are numerous people who write for their site who contribute here.

I hear ya, I just never see anything other than them posting links, with no further discussion. Which would be a bad look if they don’t give a shout out to FH, which apparently they do.

What are the FH handles for some of their writers?

Giving him 8 million is crazy to me.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
With current salary levels in the league? You don’t think he can out-produce Cedrick Wilson in our offense?

With current salary levels in the league? You don’t think he can out-produce Cedrick Wilson in our offense?
He'd be wr5 if we signed him. Hill Waddle, Washington, Berrios, Obj, Washington.... maybe wr4.

We could spend that 8 million and a couple more on Justin Simmons and get a probowl starting Saftey. Or use it on a gaurd.....

VaiTai- 68.2 -2024 pff grade
Van Rooten - 75.3 -2024 pff grade
Glowinski - 64.8 -2024 pff grade

Just like I'm not in on the collective choice of OBJ, I'm also against Risner, becuase .......

Risner- 57.1 -2024 pff grade

You can get Cedrick Wilson production from a cheap street free agent.

He'd be wr5 if we signed him. Hill Waddle, Washington, Berrios, Obj, Washington.... maybe wr4.

We could spend that 8 million and a couple more on Justin Simmons and get a probowl starting Saftey. Or use it on a gaurd.....

Just like I'm not in on the collective choice of OBJ, I'm also against Risner, becuase .......

I’d like to believe this is true, and I love Malik Washington. But I think this is a fairly complicated offense and a rookie might not be able to have immediate success. OBJ would not be behind Berrios on this planet. Maybe in some alternate universe.

I'm sure that we'll sign someone, if only because we have several open roster spots, but I'm not as convinced of the need as most here.

I'd be more tempted to stick with vet minimum guys who we could freely release if we dont like what we see in camp. I'm not convinced that guys like Risner ARE upgrades, and do we want older vets at all?

Are they really better than the McMorrises or Washingtons that we've just brought in?

That 18m would pay for a Holland extension.

Think about that. Roll the money over and keep Holland... or lose Holland and pay Risner and OBJ. That's a very real choice.
I’m not breaking the bank for holland . He is an ok safety but he is not an elite Rashad jones type safety.And that agency that represents him is all about resetting the market for their players.

Same

I'm very biased bc I think we just drafted a probowl slot WR in the 6th round.
I believe you can at least get Wilson production out of him, we will need to see him in camp and preseason.

For the record I do not wish to pay OBJ, I don't even want him on the team.

WR4? I doubt that unless they have already decided to cut Berrios, Cracraft and EZ.

M. Washington is going to be on the roster.

How many receivers is it realistic to carry on the roster?

Max 6. I could see 5. The Hill/Waddle show and 3 others would work. Leaves room for an additional OL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max 6. I could see 5. The Hill/Waddle show and 3 others would work. Leaves room for an additional OL.
Can't see 5, but even at 6, I can't imagine we would add more than one FA.

If we try to put M. Washington on the PS, he won't clear waivers. Then it would be a totally wasted pick

Back
Top Bottom