The UDFA thread... | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UDFA thread...

I never understood how Gabriel was rated so much higher than Grayson. Gabriel was rated about where I'd have expected them both to be ranked. There isn't a nickel's worth of difference between them.
Absolutely agree. Hardcore fans mostly preferred Grayson, whereas media had Gabriel rated much higher (as you said). Grayson led the nation in career pressures over his years, believe it or not. FWIW.

Edit-I'm not a UCLA fan, just know some of the most hardcore. Me- USC masters, USC wife, lots of USC girlfriends😂 I mean in the past.

This is Matthew Jones playing center in 2021. The only game according to PFF where he got the majority of his snaps at C. He enters the game at 11:21 and plays until the last few snaps.

This is Matthew Jones playing center in 2021. The only game according to PFF where he got the majority of his snaps at C. He enters the game at 11:21 and plays until the last few snaps.

Well a bit underwhelming tbh. Michigan state blown out by this point and gave up/backups.

Well a bit underwhelming tbh. Michigan state blown out by this point and gave up/backups.
He played 25 center snaps and 23 RG snaps in that game but these were all I could find. He played 10 center snaps against MSU again in 2023, but I did not find any videos of just the OSU offense in that game. Only a highlight video for both sides of the ball.
It isn't easy to gauge his ability at that position when the level of competition was lacking.

Didn't see this posted, but thought ppl might be interested. Storm, from a character in a soap opera, seems like a great young man. I would not be surprised if he makes the roster.

Enjoy...

Didn't see this posted, but thought ppl might be interested. Storm, from a character in a soap opera, seems like a great young man. I would not be surprised if he makes the roster.

Enjoy...

It looks like right now the path is less cluttered for our UDFA safety prospects.

Me too. I was also surprised DE Eric Watts went undrafted. Jets seem to have done well in UDFA
When players drop that dramatically, I always wonder if there's an undiscovered injury or if maybe the player isn't that football focused?

Absolutely agree. Hardcore fans mostly preferred Grayson, whereas media had Gabriel rated much higher (as you said). Grayson led the nation in career pressures over his years, believe it or not. FWIW.

Edit-I'm not a UCLA fan, just know some of the most hardcore. Me- USC masters, USC wife, lots of USC girlfriends😂 I mean in the past.

USC English classes, I presume. - LOL

When players drop that dramatically, I always wonder if there's an undiscovered injury or if maybe the player isn't that football focused?
Watts reminded me a lot of former Dolphin Kendall Langford. At 6'6" and 290lbs, he was similarly built to Langford and is known to be country strong at the POA, just like Langford was.

Back
Top Bottom