Those in the know(?) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those in the know(?)

Amegadjie is my target (obsession?) for the second round, maybe worth moving that pick up with 2025 capital to get him. Better physical profile than any of the other OTs mocked to us, has actual LT experience unlike many of the OTs mocked to us, has OG experience if we need him there this year, and expresses a passion for self improvement (which he would need to get himself NFL ready in a theoretical redshirt season before replacing Armstead). Maybe slides to 55 because he is recovering from a torn quad from early last year (no combine or pro day but would be ready for camp).
I'm with you on crushing on Amegadjie. Would be a great R2 pickup and a potentially great long term LT for us. The measurables, and attitude are there. He just needs a year of experience learning from Armstead.

O

Opposite my guy. Not many draft picks need to hit on a position need starter. Posted about Grier’s 77% hit rate in the 1st and Miami needs starters who will be cheap for the next 4 years more than ever with big contracts coming to Tua/Waddle/Holland/Philips. Bpa is a luxury or for later rounds. This year a starter at 1 and 2 are very critical to this teams future.
And not just starters, given the injuries to start the season before we even hit camp...

We need multiple impact players at key positions, we need a Puca Nacua type hit, if we want to have anything to do with winning a playoff game.

This is extremely tempting in pff new mock. Trade down with Texans pick up a 2nd and 3rd this year and a 3rd next year. Would give us 4 3rds next year with our own and 2 comps we are getting.
Something like this is best case scenario.

It would be a 2 next year though.

Some people speculating on Xavier Worthy. I think Powers Johnson

So, they are as confused as we are. - LOL
Great job Mr. Grier. - LOL

What it means is mocks are for enjoyment and discussion. Nothing else. well, that's not quite true. Look at mocks and player rankings from sites like CBSsports. With some variation, a large majority have the same 12-13 in the top 10. A significant majority have the same 32-35 in 1R. That sounds like consensus. As long as Miami doesn't go Pat white on the fans, there can't be any 'what were they thinking'

What it means is mocks are for enjoyment and discussion. Nothing else. well, that's not quite true. Look at mocks and player rankings from sites like CBSsports. With some variation, a large majority have the same 12-13 in the top 10. A significant majority have the same 32-35 in 1R. That sounds like consensus. As long as Miami doesn't go Pat white on the fans, there can't be any 'what were they thinking'
True, true and true.

Back
Top Bottom