Trade for Deebo??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Deebo???

Sean0617

Scout Team
Reaction score
I see some fans wanting us to grab a WR with a draft pick, so would you be willing to deal a 2025 2nd or 3rd to bring in deebo??? I do think we need a stud #3 because we rarely had tyreek and waddle on field at the same time and when we did it was usually with one or both of them at less than 100%. Deebo would give us a 3rd where we can hopefully have 2 healthy most of the year if not all of the year. I dont think we can keep this window open that much longer, so I am thinking lets strike now while we are hot. This is closest we have been to a powerhouse team in over 20 years.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Grier love splash moves before, during and post draft

I see some fans wanting us to grab a WR with a draft pick, so would you be willing to deal a 2025 2nd or 3rd to bring in deebo??? I do think we need a stud #3 because we rarely had tyreek and waddle on field at the same time and when we did it was usually with one or both of them at less than 100%. Deebo would give us a 3rd where we can hopefully have 2 healthy most of the year if not all of the year. I dont think we can keep this window open that much longer, so I am thinking lets strike now while we are hot. This is closest we have been to a powerhouse team in over 20 years.
We should trade for arn Anderson

Better > trade for Deebo AND Crosby

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Only if you were trading Waddle. Paying Deebo or Waddle to be the 3rd wr seems a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom