Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

Tua is a "good" QB, but probably will never rise to elite status. But the bottom line is that "good" QB's get paid in the NFL as there are just not enough of them to go around. I would personally like to see the Fins hold off, but if they do sign him, then $45 million is probably fair market value.

Never say never

104 for a 9.8 YPC. Our offense was fairly pedestrian in 2021.
Replace the clowns that were running our O with any OC from 1 of the other 32 teams and our O would have been better . Our offense was pedestrian in 2021 because of the coaching and play calling not the player`s .

no way he’s getting less than that and tbh what’s the difference be it 200 or 220 over 4. I wouldn’t be shocked if it is a bit more but 55 per seems to be the sweet spot

Tua is good and all but I’m not paying 220 million for a QB who hasn’t won’t us a playoff game at the very least.

The FH brothers who argued that CW wasn't worth 16m/year were... well... dreaming.

I remember those threads... "he doesn't get enough sacks"' they said.

He got 27.5m/year

He bet on himself and won. When they do that, there isn't much we can do. He's 29 this year and another team was willing to make him the second highest paid DL in the NFL.

The smart move was to let him walk.

Wilkins was the Bull. I’ll miss seeing him chase down RBs from behind and taking them down for Miami. He was a bad mofo! Glad I got to see him ball out for us.

Back
Top Bottom