Tua: Everything's Gonna Be Alright | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua: Everything's Gonna Be Alright

I think he does everything right handed, other than throw. Kind of like Phil Mickelson only playing golf lefty but being right handed in everything else. I wonder what hand he... never mind.
I’m the same way. Throw left, bat both, golf left, eat right handed, left eye dominant, write right handed.

how much where tickets to this event? Seems like a great place to get pictures and meet some players? Over a 1000 dollars?

I’m the same way. Throw left, bat both, golf left, eat right handed, left eye dominant, write right handed.
My body is confused too! I throw left-handed, bat and bowl left-handed, and eat and write left-handed. I shoot a pistol left-handed but shoot a rifle and bow right-handed (right eye dominant). I use a hammer and a saw with my left hand, but use my right hand for a wrench, pliers, screwdriver, and scissors. With my computer, I have to use my right hand for the mouse, and for texting I hold my phone in my left hand and type with my right-hand index finger. Before I started playing guitar, I always played air guitar right-handed as that just felt natural, so I play right-handed. I'm weird!

Life is good when there is a 1/4 billion dollars in your future. And probably at least another 1/4 billion after that (if not more).

He’s a good dude, easy to root for.

Hard to imagine he won’t one day win a Super Bowl. Two offensive linemen with our first two picks might be a good way to help that happen.

My body is confused too! I throw left-handed, bat and bowl left-handed, and eat and write left-handed. I shoot a pistol left-handed but shoot a rifle and bow right-handed (right eye dominant). I use a hammer and a saw with my left hand, but use my right hand for a wrench, pliers, screwdriver, and scissors. With my computer, I have to use my right hand for the mouse, and for texting I hold my phone in my left hand and type with my right-hand index finger. Before I started playing guitar, I always played air guitar right-handed as that just felt natural, so I play right-handed. I'm weird!

I shoot pistols both hand shoot rifles right handed with both eyes open (magnified optics), I shoot arrows right handed, bowl right handed, play guitar right handed, hold my phone with my left hand, use all tools right handed,

I'm 100% right handed on everything, but in my 50s my right elbow was getting worse from too much computer mousing over the years. I started with five minutes a day left handed, and after years it became natural. Now I have a tough time doing that with my right hand.

It is rather amazing how you can train your brain to flip some things.

He plays the guitar right handed. Honestly, that whole thing being right handed but forcing himself to throw southpaw is crazy. It speaks a lot of how hard he's pushed himself. His brain, lol! Nothing but respect for this young man.

I want to see him throw right handed on a roll out on time lol

I shoot pistols both hand shoot rifles right handed with both eyes open (magnified optics), I shoot arrows right handed, bowl right handed, play guitar right handed, hold my phone with my left hand, use all tools right handed,
I write, throw, bowl, and use a knife, fork, or spoon left-handed. But if cutting a steak with my left hand and the fork in my right for cutting, I don't switch the fork back to the left to take a bite. I shoot a handgun with my left hand but my right eye though keep both open. I can function with a pistol right-handed too but left feels more natural. I shoot a rifle right-handed, bat right-handed, and hold the phone left-handed. Run a power saw with my right hand working the throttle and left on the handle bar which I guess would make it right-handed. Shoot a bow and arrow, and play guitar right-handed. Left side strong side, but right eye dominant.

Back
Top Bottom