Welcome To Dolphins Rock. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Dolphins Rock.

Wow, can't believe I just found this place.
Looking forward to exploring.
The negativity in the main thread is brutal.

It sucks we didn't get that playoff win.
We were beat up pretty bad, offensive play calling went stale and was affected from all the injuries. It was tough to watch and be happy about....

But..

McD has really done an amazing job with our offense, our team and our culture. People love the coach who hate our team, players want to be in Miami, when about a decade ago we were the laughingstock of the league with Phailbin, Bullygate, and free agents like Ryan Clark publicly humiliating us.....we've come a long way!!

Now, we have become a team that is a playoff team. We haven't been able to get that elusive win yet like Detroit did this year....which now makes us the team with longest playoff drought win....but the difference is...we ARE a playoff team having been in the post season multiple times in a row.

Yes I get it it....we lost both times...the Buffalo game could've been different had injuries not screwed us....ugh....and same can be said about KC game as well....the KC game was frustrating, but was closer than the final score.

This Dolphins team reminds me of the Andy Dalton led Bengals team that made playoffs 3 years in a row, losing them before finally winning the next time.

No, I am not comparing Tua to Andy Dalton! However, I am comparing this team, this somewhat young team with scattered vets to that similar Bengals team that nearly won a Super Bowl a few seasons later....we need some hits on draft picks, especially on that OL and on defense in general.

I'm excited about Weaver and to see his imprint on the team moving forward in collaboration with McD and Grier.

I'm currently frustrated with Tua, but see his potential and know that he can be a league leader in yards, TDs and wins, but he needs a much better OL and a couple more pieces in skill positions.

Achane and company is explosive and fun, they should only keep improving. Mostert has low mileage, I'd look for comp for Brooks in a Wilson upgrade.

Same can be said at WR. We have potentially 2 HOF'ers...need an X and need better depth.

I'm not doing the entire team, lol....I kinda have gone further than originally intended to lol.

Back to the point, we have had back to back winning seasons, with McD after having 2 winning seasons with the jerkoff who doesn't deserve to be mentioned...the trend is upward with us and with a strong and shrewd off-season with staff and front office we can be close to being back next year.

However, we are losing a bunch of veterans this off-season, I hope we can get a few back.

Anyways, I'll end this long a5s rant lol, I do think there's a lot to be happy and excited about....we are going to get multiple playoff wins soon...not completely sure when, but soon!!

Back
Top Bottom