What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21...

another fast receiver isn't going to help when your D gives up 15 to lose late in the season on MNF, and its not going to help on 3rd-1 another WR is the last thing we need in R1

Worthy would solidify the Dolphins as the strong favorite to win the 4x100 NFL championship race if there was one. Not a Superbowl, but there's that...if there was one. :bang:

Lmao. No offense to you bro, I know youre just the messenger.

This guy says miami has a ton of holes and rattles off a bunch of names from D and the Oline.....

Then proceeds to say we are gonna take a WR.

FFs.
So, Dolphins replaced Baker and Howard with Brooks, Walker, and Fuller. They went with depth to replace Wilkins. Shaq Barrett to replace AVG. could use more edge depth, though. On O, Lamm is Armstead insurance this year. Can they draft a tackle? Sure they can. I just don’t see Worthy in 1st. I’ve been wrong before, though.

Some rumors that they trade the pick to San Fran for their #1 and 3rd round pick.
Maybe draft Morgan at #31? Seems his stock has been climbing.

What do we know about Grier? He loves adding to an existing strength early in the draft, and he loves pissing some of us off on draft day. No one saw Cam Smith coming last year, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if Worthy is the pick at #21...
Really, that's the best you can come up with... Negativaty? I hope you are just being sarcastic!

another fast receiver isn't going to help when your D gives up 15 to lose late in the season on MNF, and its not going to help on 3rd-1 another WR is the last thing we need in R1
Especially a guy that is 165 pounds.
Who cares what he ran at the combine.
John Ross was suppose to be good, too.

Back
Top Bottom