What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21...

Worthy wasn't the best WR on his college team.

There is a 0.0% chance he's the pick at 21. This is why it helps to study and learn stuff about the draft prospects. It makes goofy smoke screen stories like this easy to spot.

If, Miami is interested in Worthy, it's not with the intention of taking him at #21. It's in case he slides to #55. Which could happen, Worthy is a skinny MOFO who's struggled with drops in his career.

Worthy wasn't the best WR on his college team.

There is a 0.0% chance he's the pick at 21. This is why it helps to study and learn stuff about the draft prospects. It makes goofy smoke screen stories like this easy to spot.

If, Miami is interested in Worthy, it's not with the intention of taking him at #21. It's in case he slides to #55. Which could happen, Worthy is a skinny MOFO who's struggled with drops in his career.
I would be surprised if he was taken before rd3.

Jakeem Grant doppelganger. Blazing speed..... Suspect hands....... Easily disrupted at the LOS.

Wouldn't care for Worthy in the 1st.

don't think there's any combination that goes down where he's the BPA AND a need pick at #21.

OL/DL/CB at #21 for me

It’s why trading back rarely works. You should ALWAYS take quality over quantity in the draft. Now that I’m thinking about it—that applies in life as well.
Yeah but the quality difference between picking 21 to 31 isn't that great and having another pick in the 80 or 90 range more than makes up for it.

Personally I would trade back every chance I got unless I was in the position to get my QB.

I would love Legette at 55. If Wilson gets drafted by anyone in the 2nd, I'd be...surprised. Big and fast, but clumsy.
I was going through trade scenarios that I've heard floated out there. One was GB's 25 and 41 for Miami's 21 and 55. Maybe the Packers would have to add a late round pick.

Anyway, that might be a better position for the Dolphins to get Legette if he is a target. Or McConkey etc. I think the wide receiver run could start early second round.

I just don’t see them using their first round pick on a 165lbs WR, no matter how fast he is. Hill will be in Miami for at least 2 more seasons and Waddle will eventually be signed to a new contract before he hits free agency after the 2025 season.

I still think that the Dolphins will use their first and second round picks on the OL, DL, or edge rushers. They might draft a WR in the 5th, 6th, or 7th rounds but unless one of the top 3 WR’s drop to 21, I just don’t see Grier taking a WR with that pick.

Tuesday Feet GIF

Where's Sexy Rexy when you need him. 😁😁😁

Can't get mad at drafting a Ferrari. Pick 21 is rich for #3 receiver at best, but still a Ferrari. 4.21 40.
It’s typical fall in love with a workout warrior. That said, what is his college production with a VERY good QB… and does he have an injury history??

Unless there is a run on the O-line, and all the 1st round talent we like is gone, we absolutely need to come out of the 1st round with a capable linemen that can help us.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Grier believes in drafting "impact" players in the first round...in other words: Edge, WR, CB, QB, DT. That is one reason this team has suffered in January football. Speed is great in Sept-Nov but is less of a factor than brawn in Dec-Jan. Don't be surprised if Grier by passes elite OL for a sexier pick. i personally would go OT and IOL in the first two rounds and FINALLY solve the issue that has been plaguing this team for the last 4 years!

Not a fan of Coleman at 21. I think he'd be a project at best who would need a couple of years of development.

Back
Top Bottom