What will we do at #55? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will we do at #55?

I think Beebe might be there at 55. There will be a lot of good players that are drafted in rounds 3 and 4. We really need to pick up another draft pick in one of those rounds.

The Commanders have picks 67 and 100. I would consider giving them pick 55 for those 2 picks.
I love Beebe. Also, the wide receiver Franklin.

If it's true that Grier tried to trade up for Worthy, Franklin seems like someone McDaniel would like.

Dude, we were in need of 2 things yesterday; OL or a trade down. It's not preposterous for some fans to be upset.
The reason fans are upset is because... A) they didn't know who Chop was and B) what TV channel they were watching (I'll explain)

A) If you studied the edge prospects before the draft, it took no evaluation skills what so ever to see how explosive this guy was coming around the edge. He has game wrecking potential. Some of his pass rushes look like scenes from the Waterboy.

B) I've went and watched reactions from all the networks, PMS, Brett Kollman and a number of others. The ONLY person or broadcast that had anything negative to say about Chop was that šŸ“ sucker former coach or ours, scum of the earth, Nick Saben.

He hates the Dolphins and would have dogged any player we took. Most of our fans are blind lemmings, so when they hear a media member say something positive or negative, they take it as gospel. Saben said he needed to develop a 2nd pass rush move.... like no ****, he's a rookie, you can teach that, you can't teach the Athletic Ability he has.

I just saw a highlight reel on Chop & hilariously enough he disrupted a handful of plays but was unable to finish with the tackle.

If anything I needed a guy who'd hit Josh Allen so hard he'd think twice about scrambling again. Here's another player that'll slide off Allen.

I obviously hope Im wrong.

I want Trey Benson at 55. There I said it. Iā€™ve come out of the closet. I love running backs

Grier was never going to draft an interior OL with a premium pick no matter how much we wanted it imho. The fact that nearly all the interior OL are still on the board but there isn't an edge anywhere near the talent of Robinson left kinda proves his point.

I don't agree. Not filling the biggest damn need on the team doesn't prove his point at all. If he picks something other than IOL in the 2nd, this draft is a complete failure, IMO. We're gonna have the same disastrous OL play at the end of the year and watch the offense fall apart all over again.

Yeah, I'm bloody ****ing furious.

We went Edge at 21 (I think the Steelers took our preferred choice) which fills an immediate need while Chub/Phillips recover, and gives us a potential replacement if we choose to move on from one of them.
What will we do at #55?
I like Keon Coleman, FSU a lot.

I don't agree. Not filling the biggest damn need on the team doesn't prove his point at all. If he picks something other than IOL in the 2nd, this draft is a complete failure, IMO. We're gonna have the same disastrous OL play at the end of the year and watch the offense fall apart all over again.

It's a long way to September. We signed a new Center. Resigned a left guard / tackle. Williams may or may not come back. Risner and others still out there. If we don't take OL in round two I would be a bit surprised but far from a disaster. And I am one of those that is pushing for us to draft OL.

I just saw a highlight reel on Chop & hilariously enough he disrupted a handful of plays but was unable to finish with the tackle.

If anything I needed a guy who'd hit Josh Allen so hard he'd think twice about scrambling again. Here's another player that'll slide off Allen.

I obviously hope Im wrong.
He just turned 21 in January. He is not a finished product. The easiest thing in the world of player development is to add upper body strength to a 21 year old. The second easiest is teaching them to wrap up.

Give me a 21-year old extraterrestrial athlete who needs to get stronger and improve his technique over a polished 24-year old with middling athleticism any day.

So what if we donā€™t address it in the draft but then sign one of the available free agent linemen out there. Is the draft still a failure?

Back
Top Bottom