What will Wilkins extension cost? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Wilkins extension cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure we can

Agreed.

Waddle is entering his 4th season. Then his 5th year option on 2025. New contract won’t kick in till 2026.

Tyreek gets paid $30M in 2024 and $34M in 2025, then he will be 32 years old with $0 guaranteed and a $56M cap hit in 2026, or $11M dead cap & $45M cap savings if released.

The succession plan is already written in.

So just to confirm you ran back to a thread from over a year ago where you don’t really say a number but instead agree with someone who posted a thought about Wilkins leaving… and claimed to have nailed it. Lmao

Lol I can post more evidence if you guys want? I didnt think that you guys would respond well to it either way but who cares. You guys arent going to respond well no matter what is posted.

I will be back in a year or two when I am right on the Waddle thing too. Just to see how happy it makes you little snowflakes. You guys are so cute.

Lol I can post more evidence if you guys want? I didnt think that you guys would respond well to it either way but who cares. You guys arent going to respond well no matter what is posted.

I will be back in a year or two when I am right on the Waddle thing too. Just to see how happy it makes you little snowflakes. You guys are so cute.

Sure, post more evidence. Show us where you called him getting 27.5 million. You said 20 million which was rather low. FeverDream was closer to "nailing it"

A ton of people knew he was leaving because we couldn't afford him. Look back at like 30% of posters and you'll see similar posts. Except some folks actually called his contract being insane - I haven't seen that from you yet.

No one likes that guy.

Little Benny’s mad,, it’s okay come back in a couple of years and tell us all about it.

We just got a solid clue as the New York Football Giants just gave his old college buddy Dexter Lawrence a 4 year extension worth 90 million with 60 million guaranteed.

I would guess that is pretty much what it will be for CW.

Lawrence brings slightly more in terms of sacks while Wilkins has more tackles, pretty even all things considered.
Respectfully, he’s gone, let’s move on.

Agreed.

Waddle is entering his 4th season. Then his 5th year option on 2025. New contract won’t kick in till 2026.

Tyreek gets paid $30M in 2024 and $34M in 2025, then he will be 32 years old with $0 guaranteed and a $56M cap hit in 2026, or $11M dead cap & $45M cap savings if released.

The succession plan is already written in.

Absolutely dead on, imo. I think you're seeing the absolute evolution of the offense. Waddle is capable of filling that Tyreek role, and we're likely targeting someone this draft to fill that void when Waddle has to step up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make moves to secure a 3rd/4th round pick they use on a WR prospect because this class is wickedly deep.

For me... I might even upset the fan base and go WR in the 2nd. Roman Wilson is a 15-20 pick every year except this one due to the sheer wild class at WR, where Ive seen him fall to the bottom of the 2nd. Underutilized stud of a receiver - in this offense his one slight (size) wouldn't be an issue, because he has an instant top gear, he can stop on a dime, and he's fluid as anything on tape. I think he's a perfect fit for Miami in the bottom of the 2nd. If he had played on an offense that made passing the ball a priority, his stats would be on the same level as the big boys going 4-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom