Which game next year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game next year

And having that Jets second rounder is a boost. They should be aggressive and target two players they really covet and go get them.
I forgot they had 2nd from A rod trade. Plenty of talent available.

Niners. I hate that team more than any AFCE team...well, maybe not the Patriots...still...the hate is strong (grew up in the SF Bay Area as a Dolphins fan).

Then the Bills. Three games circled.

My gut reaction as to ask how you could possibly hate the Niners as much as AFCE team but then I realized I live near Philly, and ya I get it. Eagles…..bleh.

For me, it is whoever we play that week...so Game 1 whoever that may be is the one I look forward to the most. I will always look forward, good or bad and find a reason to anticipate and get excited for our next game.

With that I hope we play the Bills in Buffalo week 1 and win big!

My gut reaction as to ask how you could possibly hate the Niners as much as AFCE team but then I realized I live near Philly, and ya I get it. Eagles…..bleh.
Bruh...at school it was all Raiders, Cowboys, Dolphins, Bears stuff up until SF won the SB, then that's ALL you saw every damn where was Niners crap...except my brother, cousin, and I...wearing Dolphins jackets.

I ****ing DESPISE bandwagoners.

The two games against the Bills. Because the Dolphins need to prove they are finally as good or better than the team that has won the division the past four years.
That's my hope with Weaver. Maybe he'll add something that swings the momentum Miami's way against Josh Allen.

Allen has struggled against New England in quite a few of those matchups but has mostly been unstoppable against the Dolphins.

I feel like Miami has to at least split with Buffalo to win the division and have a shot at one or more home field games.

I think that's necessary for a warm weather team, based on speed and precision passing.

So, Buffalo is at the top of the list for me.
I agree, we absolutely must at least split with the Bills to have any chance to win the division. Not being able to do so was what ruined last season. Even with the Bills losing to the Jets and Pats once each and the Dolphins sweeping both of them, it didnt matter because we couldn't beat the Bills and they won the division. Of course if we didnt blow the Titans game we could have won the division without beating them. Its just unrealistic to think we can make up 3 games on them in the other15 games on the schedule if they sweep us.

Back
Top Bottom