who DID you want? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who DID you want?

I wanted Brendan Rice over Malik Washington
I don't mind the Malik Washington pick but I would have liked a taller receiver instead. They have too many of the same type of receivers already.

I wanted OL in round 1, and Sweat in round 2.

The Cardinals IMO did a nice job.
I haven't had the chance to look too much into what other teams did.

In the division, have to admit I was glad the Jets passed on Bowers. They did get Allen and a wide receiver I liked a lot.

Buffalo got Coleman, who I think would have been a great fit in Miami. I actually wonder if Grier was trying to move up for Legette or Coleman?

Maye could be really good. So, for Miami rushing the passer just became more important.

I haven't had the chance to look too much into what other teams did.

In the division, have to admit I was glad the Jets passed on Bowers. They did get Allen and a wide receiver I liked a lot.

Buffalo got Coleman, who I think would have been a great fit in Miami. I actually wonder if Grier was trying to move up for Legette or Coleman?

Maye could be really good. So, for Miami rushing the passer just became more important.

I was surprised the jest passed on Bowers too. I did like the QB they took.

Coleman's intro PC is a riot.

Of the top 6 QB's, Daniels IMO will have the best career then probably McCarthy.

I don't mind the Malik Washington pick but I would have liked a taller receiver instead. They have too many of the same type of receivers already.
Maybe their theory was having multiple WR with similar abilities so if one were to go down the next man up can do a lot of the same things and the playbook doesn't have to be radically altered. Easier on Tua and the OLine at least.

Maybe their theory was having multiple WR with similar abilities so if one were to go down the next man up can do a lot of the same things and the playbook doesn't have to be radically altered. Easier on Tua and the OLine at least.
Ya I understand that but it would be nice to have one tall WR on the roster that can do different things.

Ya I understand that but it would be nice to have one tall WR on the roster that can do different things.
Yeah perhaps thats where the TEs and possibly EZ come in. With that vertical, Malik Washington is effectively a 6 footer too. I get the preference for size just not sure it matters so much with a shorter accurate passer like Tua.

I wanted 2 OL with top 2 picks, Steelers pretty much did what I had mocked a few times with Fautanu and Frazier.

I’m fine with Chop and Paul. That’s how the board fell, and I didn’t want to use next year’s resources to trade up.

Naturally, Grier said hold my beer and I’ll show you why I’m the longest tenured GM without winning a playoff game… The Steelers also grabbed an OG in the 4th right before Grier gave up a 3rd next year to draft another RB in the 4th… 😮‍💨
That's why they're the Steelers and we're the Dolphins.

I wanted Brendan Rice over Malik Washington

Both Johnny Wilson and Ryan Flournoy were better choices, and RIce, clear better choices.
They can't draft OL and WR, don't know how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom