Who Do You Toss the Table for? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Toss the Table for?

It's not always that easy, you need a compatible partner. Out of your list the only one that would disappoint me is Brian Thomas, just because I heard he's a head case and lacks top-end speed, I would rather see Buffalo take a chance with him, that us. I think you can get an effective receiver that would help us in any round this year.
You know I feel like there are a lot of underrated receivers too.

Don't have a coffee table, but would toss the ottoman for:

-Anybody, if one of the consensus or my top 15 non-qb's, that's not a CB, falls to us, and we pass too. I'm not listing them-most are well known.

-Anyone I consider a total reach at 21. List is way too long, but includes Paul, Any WR, outside of top 4, Bebee, Haynes, Frazier, etc.

-Any ILB, S, or Non-Bowers TE.

Otherwise, I have my preferences, but would be OK with most of the prospects that have reasonably been linked to us. I might push the ottoman bit, without tossing it for:
-DeJean
-Newton
-JPJ

guys I dont want to draft at #21:

Jared Verse
JC Latham
Olumuyiwa Fashanu

I'd be displeased with:

Adonai Mitchell
Xavier Worthy
Laiatu Latu
Jared Verse
Chop Robinson
Jer'Zhan Newton
Terrion Arnold
Cooper DeJean

. . .

Pretty sure that's all the realistic options I'd dislike.

I'd be displeased with:

Adonai Mitchell
Xavier Worthy
Laiatu Latu
Jared Verse
Chop Robinson
Jer'Zhan Newton
Terrion Arnold
Cooper DeJean

. . .

Pretty sure that's all the realistic options I'd dislike.

I agree with that list except for Dejean.

I am not advocating for him, but I wouldn't be upset if we drafted him.

For some reason, I always have a soft spot for safeties lol

I agree with that list except for Dejean.

I am not advocating for him, but I wouldn't be upset if we drafted him.

For some reason, I always have a soft spot for safeties lol

I do like DeJean and almost didn't include him, but for me to go defense instead of offense, the defender would have to be on a different tier than the offensive player, and Dallas Turner is the only guy that fits that description (for me).

I do like DeJean and almost didn't include him, but for me to go defense instead of offense, the defender would have to be on a different tier than the offensive player, and Dallas Turner is the only guy that fits that description (for me).

Agreed.

This is why I am not big on the Edge talk like some others.

But to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom