"Who reminds you of who?" Draft Prospect - Player Comparison Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Who reminds you of who?" Draft Prospect - Player Comparison Thread

Keon Coleman = Anquan Boldin
Coleman becomes interesting if he makes it to 55. I personally don't think he's a 1st rounder, although I've seen him mocked at te end of the round.

For Miami, he could be a good fit. Legette is another wr I like a lot for Miami.

im too sexy right said fred GIF

When I look in the mirror, I'm reminded of how sexy I am!! Lmaooooo 😂 😂 😂

Sweat has more potential, but he will probably eat his way out of the league.
William Perry was dominate at Clemson and I think he showed more potential than Sweat. Perry's NFL career is often over shadowed by all the attention he got because of his weight and nickname, but as a player "the fridge" was a pretty good and impactful NFL player. He clogged up the interior so players like Dent and the host of Bear linebackers could excel.

If sweat falls to the 3rd or 4th round and Miami can pick up a pick in that range I would love to add him to the roster.

Last edited:
William Perry was dominate at Clemson and I think he showed more potential than Sweat. Perry's NFL career is often over shadowed by all the attention he got because of his weight and nickname, but as a player "the fridge" was a pretty good and impactful NFL player. He clogged up the interior so players like Dent and the host of Bear linebackers could excel.

If sweat falls to the 3rd or 4th round and Miami can pick up a pick in that range I would love to add him to the roster.

I don't recall seeing Perry much in college, I have watched Sweat, his power reminds me a little of the legendary Tim Bowens, who oddly enough was not in good shape either in college.

Just don't know how to keep him away from the buffet...

I don't recall seeing Perry much in college, I have watched Sweat, his power reminds me a little of the legendary Tim Bowens, who oddly enough was not in good shape either in college.

Just don't know how to keep him away from the buffet...

Perry's younger brother Michael Dean Perry was pretty good too.

Just a little comp comedy...

I would take him over anyone Miami will draft this season. He's blue chip.
Ohh for sure. Odunze, Nabers and Harrison Jr are all Blue Chip.... I'd even say Sky-Blue Chip, if that's a thing.

Keon Coleman = Anquan Boldin
I see it, I struggled comping Coleman bc he kinda stands out in this class as being a step slower than average but his size and strength make up for it.

What an interesting offense we would have with Coleman and Jonnu's size along side the burners.

Back
Top Bottom