Wilkins weighs in on Tua being “overrated” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkins weighs in on Tua being “overrated”

The fact he was asked shows that there's still interest in the topic of who Tua is and what exactly he brings.

Until that's firmly answered by winning big games there will be doubt and his ex-teammates will be asked these types of questions.

Despite what they say publicly, I would tend to believe the players on the team have varying degrees of thoughts on Tua and his abilities.

Similar to the forum here.
Players on the team likely have varying degrees of thoughts concerning every player and coach on the Dolphins. It’s called thinking for yourself and everyone has that ability.

Overrated my ass! Tua is who we thought he would be...

happy cris carter GIF

The fact he was asked shows that there's still interest in the topic of who Tua is and what exactly he brings.

Until that's firmly answered by winning big games there will be doubt and his ex-teammates will be asked these types of questions.
What crap.

Who is Wilkins? How many games did Wilkins win for us?

Spot on. Tua is a great regular season QB like Phillip Rivers was or Dak Prescott currently is. Unfortunately, this isn't lame a** college football where the regular season actually means anything, other than qualifying for the real season. Until Tua starts winning in the real season he will be just like Lamar, a choke artist. Hopefully that changes in 2024/25.
Just like Marino! Choke artist! Bum! He couldn't even win the big one in lame ass college football. Wish we had drafted Eli Manning, a real QB who won games when it mattered.

Are you not embarrassed when you read your own comments?

Just like Marino! Choke artist! Bum! He couldn't even win the big one in lame ass college football. Wish we had drafted Eli Manning, a real QB who won games when it mattered.

Are you not embarrassed when you read your own comments?
If Marino had 1 ring or more he would at least be in the GOAT conversation, without one he is not. I do wish we drafted Eli Manning, who will be going to the Hall of Fame and deservedly so for the exact reason I mentioned, the playoffs. A .500 QB will be going to the Hall of Fame, remind me again how anything else matters in professional football other than the playoffs lmfao. And I'm sure Mahomes would be viewed exactly the same without the rings :lol:

They built Nick Foles a statue in Philly and he will never have to buy himself a beer in that s***hole city ever again. I'm sure Philly would feel the exact same way about him if he came up 1 yard shy in the SB and the rest of the NFC East could still troll them for being the only team in the division without a ring to this day ;)

Like it or not, Vince Lombardi was right all along. People are just soft these days and can't handle the truth about professional sports. There is no second place.

1712941198919.png

Last edited:
Spot on. Tua is a great regular season QB like Phillip Rivers was or Dak Prescott currently is. Unfortunately, this isn't lame a** college football where the regular season actually means anything, other than qualifying for the real season. Until Tua starts winning in the real season he will be just like Lamar, a choke artist. Hopefully that changes in 2024/25.
That’s a dumb take he only played 1 postseason game and lost to the SB winner… f

Plus playoff record is ludicrous look st jimmy G and dilfer

That’s a dumb take he only played 1 postseason game and lost to the SB winner… f

Plus playoff record is ludicrous look st jimmy G and dilfer
We’re going on year 5. He needs to win in the playoffs immediately.

I'm more concerned with his record against playoff level teams than any one playoff game. That tells more of a story.
Well if he hadn’t played so poorly down the stretch we wouldn’t have faced the Chiefs and probably would’ve won a playoff game. It all adds up.

Back
Top Bottom