Your best fantasy team names? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your best fantasy team names?

I haven't played fantasy football in probably 15 years or more. My daughter and son-in-law needed a 12th player for their league of millennials. They probably thought an old fart like me was an easy win.

Well, this old guy just took all their money and their trophy. They're probably all vaping out of their minds right now.

My team start 0 and 6 this year so I changed the name to Sorry Azz Losers

They proceeded to win 6 of the next 8 and then 2 in the playoffs to finish in 3rd place :cheers:

I go with Thunder Beavers in many pools.

Long ago I joined a keeper football pool with a bunch of Americans. They liked to pester us Canadians....make jokes etc.....Beavers, Maple Syrup, Eh.

We convinced a few that Beavers were fierce animals and that there tails echoed the sound of Thunder.

At least I think we convinced them,,,,, in any event.....we were then named Thunder Beavers

wait a second...who was duping who
Sounds like how they describe the Beavers down in Corvallis!

RW

Permanent Wave
Pink Box Voodoo
Vin Shield Vipers
Title Wave
Pelts on the Wall
Nocturnal Vanilla Queens
Kung Fu Buddhas
Dolphin Vision

Some won some not so much...

I've always hated whacky team names that are a pun on a player's name. They are rarely funny and never original.

I tend to keep it simple. I'm in four leagues and my team names are...

The Goon Squad
Beer
Midget Mr. T
The Cemetery Where Grimace is Buried

I was the TannyGoats one year with sole idea of RT17 being my starting QB, then proceeded not to draft RT17 because a better QB (cant remember who) fell into my lap.

This year my pay league I'm jizzmasster zero... for some reason jizzmaster zero, jizzmaster0, chodaboy, i am sancho, were all taken. bunch of damn nerds

My teams this year are Jahmyroquai and Colonel Must Start. Thinking of changing one the The Stroud Boys.

One year Demarco Murray was my first pick, which made me think of singer Murray Head, who sang One Night in Bangkok, which has a lyric where he says something about reclining Buddhas, so my team name was Reclining Buddhas. I won that year, too…

I was the TannyGoats one year with sole idea of RT17 being my starting QB, then proceeded not to draft RT17 because a better QB (cant remember who) fell into my lap.

This year my pay league I'm jizzmasster zero... for some reason jizzmaster zero, jizzmaster0, chodaboy, i am sancho, were all taken. bunch of damn nerds

Back
Top Bottom