Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1?

That's an additional way to get him hurt also. Maybe the new format save returners from getting hurt so much.
That is how I see it.There will be less violent hits on all the guys on kick returns but it should be less likely that a guy gets a big running start and then wallops the returner.

I would not have Achane or Tyreek doing it all the time, but I would put them back there situationally

Any way to get the ball in the hands of either of them in the open field should be embraced.

Wow. Still the fastest on the field (more than likely) and now looks like he can just run through you. I bet he worked out with Mostert all off season to get there. You know with our staff, it was done in a manner to retain quickness. If I had one want player development wise, it was to see him put on some muscle. This is a game changer potentially.

View attachment 168920

View attachment 168919
His cheeks are bigger.
He seems to have been eating more, I guess. - LOL

That's an additional way to get him hurt also. Maybe the new format save returners from getting hurt so much.
The new format looks like it's well thought out regarding player safety. I would not be surprised to see Achane, Waddle and hill used as kick returners at some point in the league.

I hope he learns the route tree and cross trains at WR. He's built like Tyreek, has the speed and hands, and my understanding is Hill was a RB in college. I think he durability because of his size will always be an issue at RB but at WR he is more size comparable to DB's and Safetys. Just a thought...

Iā€™d like to see him at about 205 if he can maintain his speed at that weight
And if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle. šŸ˜

Truth is he'll probably lose a little if he bulks up, but even then he's faster than 99.9% of the league. Fair trade off for durability and breaking another couple tackles

Agree. Remember David Boston?
Don't get me started......i actually bought a Dolphins jersey with 'Boston' on the back!

law and order crazy shit GIF

excited for this young man. hopefully McDaniel gets more creative with his usage.

Back
Top Bottom