Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1?

Don't get me started......i actually bought a Dolphins jersey with 'Boston' on the back!

law and order crazy **** GIF
I feel ya..
I bought an Ajayi jersey, the day before he got traded

I know I shouldn't think this way but my gut & the decades of being a Dolphins fan has made me an eternal pessimist.

So my outlook for Achanes career is about as grimm as it gets, I look at Achane as a Jeremy Linn type player, complete Fools gold.

I just think those first 5 games of his, where he blew up, is all were ever really gonna get from Achane. Don't loose your marbles reading this, I don't want this to happen, but Achane reminds me of the phrase, "Too good too be true"

My gut instinct is to think, hes gonna come back but he will never have game breaking runs like he did those first 6 games.... or at least not anywhere close to as requently as he has been. That explosiveness will never come back and he will be nothing more than an average ass RB going forward.

Again I hope, beyond hope, I'm wrong.

I know I shouldn't think this way but my gut & the decades of being a Dolphins fan has made me an eternal pessimist.

So my outlook for Achanes career is about as grimm as it gets, I look at Achane as a Jeremy Linn type player, complete Fools gold.

I just think those first 5 games of his, where he blew up, is all were ever really gonna get from Achane. Don't loose your marbles reading this, I don't want this to happen, but Achane reminds me of the phrase, "Too good too be true"

My gut instinct is to think, hes gonna come back but he will never have game breaking runs like he did those first 6 games.... or at least not anywhere close to as requently as he has been. That explosiveness will never come back and he will be nothing more than an average ass RB going forward.

Dude you could not be more incorrect. Move out to Kansas, it's to red there. :cool:

dave grohl GIF

McDaniels, if you're reading- & we know you are- how about some design passes to this kid (non-screens please).

If we could use this kid ala Marshal Faulk, we'll hardly need a defense. We'll just outscore everyone.

Achane the football player is as graceful with the ball in his hands as most any back, Gale Sayers type movement.

Achane the football player has to stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom