Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1?

One year ago De'Von was totally focused on his speed and running a great 40 (4.32 seconds at the Combine). He probably saw this as key part in elevating his draft stock (and getting the attention of a Head Coach who loves speed). After making a great start to his career with 11 games played, 800 rushing yds (8 rushing TDs), 197 receiving yds (3 receiving TDs).
I'm not surprised that Achane learned that he needed to put on more muscle so that he is better able to physically take the big hits. The pic from yesterday is good news for all Dolphin fans. He weighed 188 lbs at the Combine but I expect he may be closer to 195 lbs now.
It goes beyond the combine. In college he was a two sport athlete (football and track). He has said on multiple occasions that he kept his weight down for track. He said after college he was going to focus strictly on football training.

I really hope we get Achane more touches this year but canโ€™t take a ton away from Mostert either, he was so productive last year. Maybe itโ€™s more 50/50 this year to help the old man. Hopefully they both can stay healthy

Bring in Brooks to batter em down sometimes too!

I really hope we get Achane more touches this year but canโ€™t take a ton away from Mostert either, he was so productive last year. Maybe itโ€™s more 50/50 this year to help the old man. Hopefully they both can stay healthy

Bring in Brooks to batter em down sometimes too!
My hope is Achane being even more involved in the pass game. By far the best receiver out of the backfield. Needs 5 targets a game minimum.

Love to see some clears by Waddle/Hill outside with Achane coming after on a wheel route. Granted we need the OL to block for more then 2 seconds on those plays.

It is a beautiful sport!
View attachment 168984
Every time the golf course I play at hires a chick that looks like that she's gone in less than a month. Either somebody Sugar Daddy's her right outta there or the manager of the local strip club (who golfs every day) get's her right up on the pole.

Every time the golf course I play at hires a chick that looks like that she's gone in less than a month. Either somebody Sugar Daddy's her right outta there or the manager of the local strip club (who golfs every day) get's her right up on the pole.
If worried about the beer girls looks it is very simple. Just drink a lot in the club house before tee off. Load up cart with beer, then by the turn when you need to reload the beer, you will think they hired a new hot girl.

Size matters ... poles are bigger than (golf club) shafts.

Wow. Still the fastest on the field (more than likely) and now looks like he can just run through you. I bet he worked out with Mostert all off season to get there. You know with our staff, it was done in a manner to retain quickness. If I had one want player development wise, it was to see him put on some muscle. This is a game changer potentially.

View attachment 168920

View attachment 168919
To be honest, this pic looks a little too manufactured. Remember the pics of Tua with the jacked-up guns a year ago? This might be CGI-enhanced.

Back
Top Bottom