Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Was listening to Dolphins Talk podcast today and Mike said Big O thinks the FO is tired of Tyreek Hill's off-feild antics and 2024 will be Hill's last year with the Dolphins.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

I think he's got 2 more in Miami personally but maybe Big O knows something.

Hypothetically, if we couldn’t trade him next offseason, what would the cap hit be if we release him?

I agree with him, after this year, with another big year, I'm sure another team wouldn't mind trading even with his contract

I think Tyreek will play 2 more years for the Dolphins.

According to overthecap.com we would take a $22M dead money cap hit if we release or trade him next year, while only saving $11M in cap space.

It makes more sense to release or trade him in 2026 when we would only take an $11M dead money cap hit while saving $45M.

Hypothetically, if we couldn’t trade him next offseason, what would the cap hit be if we release him?

Looks spendy which is why I think he is here for two years.

I think Tyreek will play 2 more years for the Dolphins.

According to overthecap.com we would take a $22M dead money cap hit if we release or trade him next year, while only saving $11M in cap space.

It makes more sense to release or trade him in 2026 when we would only take an $11M dead money cap hit while saving $45M.
Damn really? Even for a trade? Ok I rescind my statement, I don't see is taking that big of a hit on him...

The moment Cheetah leaves this franchise is toast, he's legit all we have.
I think thats one of the main reasons our offense went in the tank at the end of the season because he was injured, even though he played he was not close to 100%.

Especially if we have locked ourselves into a long term deal with Tua. Without Tyreek Tua would be a middling QB at best.
Hill is already 30.

Freakishly fast and quick but those skills quickly depreciate with age. The Dolphins will be moving on from him in the not far future.

Hill has done a lot for us but if you are looking for a receiver to be the long term the face of the franchise, you will need to hope Waddle takes the next step up or we get lucky in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom