Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O thinks 2024 is Tyreek Hill's last year in Miami

Was listening to Dolphins Talk podcast today and Mike said Big O thinks the FO is tired of Tyreek Hill's off-feild antics and 2024 will be Hill's last year with the Dolphins.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

I think he's got 2 more in Miami personally but maybe Big O knows something.
Big O also thinks we want to see him on his podcast. So, kinda just stop there.....

I think Hill wants to be in the hall of fame, he's on pace, at least two more years, at some point he's gonna mature right.

its weird the guy does so many things in a professional manner especially the way he practices, just needs to stop thinking with his pecker.

I think Hill wants to be in the hall of fame, he's on pace, at least two more years, at some point he's gonna mature right.

its weird the guy does so many things in a professional manner especially the way he practices, just needs to stop thinking with his pecker.
Did he pistol whip the fishing guy with his pecker too? 🤣

If we don't go far in the playoffs, Hill leaving wouldn't shock me. We'd be on the verge of a re-build in that situation anyway.

I’d be inclined to agree it’s a great time to sell high. However Grier and Tua’s job and livelihood are completely dependent on his production

Between the contract numbers and his age I think it's clear we are looking at 2 more years w/ Tyreek. Only 1 would be quite shocking while anything over 2 I guess is possible with a restructure but will be a difficult dance w/ an older player with declining speed/skills and accumulated injuries/wear and tear who will likely still consider himself a star. Losing Hill is a blow though no matter who the QB is. He's a difference maker for sure.

Was listening to Dolphins Talk podcast today and Mike said Big O thinks the FO is tired of Tyreek Hill's off-feild antics and 2024 will be Hill's last year with the Dolphins.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

I think he's got 2 more in Miami personally but maybe Big O knows something.
He's a blow hard, who has burned every bridge he ever had with anyone in the know

Back
Top Bottom