DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Teair Tart is signing with the Dolphins

IOL is very likely a greater need, but that was not in question. It was saying those of us who consider Newton and Murphy as being good values aren't thinking straight because our craving for one of them is so great we cannot look at things objectively. I would rather take an IDL than take an OL of lower value if the ones ranked above Newton and Murphy are gone. Reaching for need at OL gives you Billy Milner instead of Derrick Brooks and Vernon Carey instead of Vince Wilfork.

Who says you're looking at it objectively? You're assuming that the DTs in this draft are all going to be better players than the IOLs, 'just because', so we MUST take one of them to get another Wilkins!

Not only is that silly thinking, but that doesn't fill the team's biggest glaring NEED.

Who says you're looking at it objectively? You're assuming that the DTs in this draft are all going to be better players than the IOLs, 'just because', so we MUST take one of them to get another Wilkins!

Not only is that silly thinking, but that doesn't fill the team's biggest glaring NEED.
That is a huge assumption on your part and I am not assuming any such thing. Aren't you assuming the IOLs we may consider at 21 are all better quality than Newton and Murphy?

Teair's media session.

Worth a look. He addresses some things, including the "work ethic" narrative.

What a great find, and just in time for a critical season for the Dolphins.

A football player who can communicate clearly and offer relatively concise, well thought out answers. Imagine, it's not a player's proportions that dictate their worthiness, but it's their balance, technique and being in shape that matters the most, along with a mindset of teamwork and intelligent aggressiveness.

I really like having this guy trying out for our team.

I certainly hope he makes it!

Back
Top Bottom