Happy draft day!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy draft day!!

It is here now guys........the draft is just 12 hours and 49 minutes away and it always feels like Christmas except not everyone gets what they asked for. I'm on record saying I want OL with our top pick but I can understand going Edge or even WR but that depends on who's there when we're OTC.

Fautanu would be my favorite pick but I also like Barton if Fautanu's gone.

Only Edge I'd take is Verse if he falls to us.

WR-I like Thomas but some people have medical flag on him so I'd rather go WR with our second pick.

No matter who we draft I know some people will love the pick and some people will hate it as it happens every year. Lets just hope we make the right pick cause this is not a year to mess around. The two strongest positions in this draft are OL and WR so don’t get cute and draft from those two.

Ozzy rules!!
Wow. I'm on exactly the same page with you this draft Danny.
The only thing I'd add is that the only trade up I'd be if favor of would be TE Bowers.
I love that both Barton (C,OG,OT) and Fautanu's (OG,OT) both can play more than one position, giving us uber flexibility. Gotta love that.
Verse reminds me of Cam Wake, and his quick get-off is electric.

Fans also have to remember that the draft isn't just about 2024.

Sure, the window is open now and most of us want to see Grier fix the biggest problem, which is the offensive line. I actually believe that will happen because of the talent on the offensive line in this draft. Need and talent match.

But there are a couple of things to watch. Ramsey and Fuller are 30. Corner isn't a huge need in 2024, but that's an area that Grier values. You can't win in this league without a talented secondary.

Hill has talked about retirement and a huge payday is coming for Waddle. The talent behind those two is lacking.

Chubb and Phillips are both coming back from ACL injuries.

In other words, there are a lot of moving parts.
People will scream "overkill" but I wouldn't mind seeing us take Fautanu at #21 overall and then also grab OG Beebe in round 2.

I don't know where the hell to put this but my draft day purchase is arriving today. I always get some sort of paraphernalia to commemorate draft day. Looks like I will own something with the new logo after all.

Screenshot_20240425_153100_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_153104_eBay.jpg

Anyone else buy dolphins stuff to memorialize the day? I have so much at this point its borderline weird.

I don't know where the hell to put this but my draft day purchase is arriving today. I always get some sort of paraphernalia to commemorate draft day. Looks like I will own something with the new logo after all.

View attachment 169480

View attachment 169481

Anyone else buy dolphins stuff to memorialize the day? I have so much at this point its borderline weird.
We wish Bob. Unfortunately we ain't former politicians

Wow. I'm on exactly the same page with you this draft Danny.
The only thing I'd add is that the only trade up I'd be if favor of would be TE Bowers.
I love that both Barton (C,OG,OT) and Fautanu's (OG,OT) both can play more than one position, giving us uber flexibility. Gotta love that.
Verse reminds me of Cam Wake, and his quick get-off is electric.
I'm not the expert that some of you guys are but I think Verse will be better against the run than Wake was but he could still be as good as a pass rusher so overall Verse could be better than Cam Wake

Back
Top Bottom