Happy draft day!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy draft day!!

15 mins per pick, they start at 8:00, 4 per hour, so our pick will be after midnight?

OK, I know the early picks may go quicker, just hoping
Maybe... its usually closer to 3 1/2 hours but it also depends on when they start it. Sometimes they stall and don't start the clock on time

One time I left a rum and coke out on the counter behind the couch. My dog found it and started drinking it. For months he went to check that magic alcohol spot daily.

With no relation, I really hope a very good player is caught with a bong gas mask video tonight right as the draft starts
1714088446365.png

It is here now guys........the draft is just 12 hours and 49 minutes away and it always feels like Christmas except not everyone gets what they asked for. I'm on record saying I want OL with our top pick but I can understand going Edge or even WR but that depends on who's there when we're OTC.

Fautanu would be my favorite pick but I also like Barton if Fautanu's gone.

Only Edge I'd take is Verse if he falls to us.

WR-I like Thomas but some people have medical flag on him so I'd rather go WR with our second pick.

No matter who we draft I know some people will love the pick and some people will hate it as it happens every year. Lets just hope we make the right pick cause this is not a year to mess around. The two strongest positions in this draft are OL and WR so don’t get cute and draft from those two.

Ozzy rules!!
i think besides the players the other thing to watch is mcdaniel's reaction. when raekwon davis was drafted, flores was going bonkers. clearly he was a flores pick. not awful, not great. a mediocre 2nd rounder. when achane was drafted, mcdaniel went nuts. clearly he was a mcdaniel pick. mcdaniel looks to have hit a home run with him. will be interesting if we get a similar reaction from mcdaniel this year, or the new DC if he is on camera for some reason as well

So the lime green suit stands out like a sore thumb and then the expected #! pick comes out in normal attire

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Self portrait right now......terrible day at work so let's go FINS

Back
Top Bottom