I Would work a trade for John Metchie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would work a trade for John Metchie

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
Alabama star got hurt and illness but still a second round pick with Texans , teammate with Tua and Waddle

I say instead of OBJ team Metchie back up with tide alum on fins
So KC don’t get him.

Is a next year 4th to much?

Alabama star got hurt and illness but still a second round pick with Texans , teammate with Tua and Waddle

I say instead of OBJ team Metchie back up with tide alum on fins
So KC don’t get him.

Is a next year 4th to much?

Link to chatter about KC attached

I'm not trading for him just because he was a 2nd rounder and played at Bama. If I am then I'm only giving up peanuts like a 6th or 7th round pick. Dude has done nothing to deserve anything more. We could probably draft someone better in the 4th or 5th round.

Not sure why the Texans would accept a 4th round pick for Metchie.

I'm not trading for him just because he was a 2nd rounder and played at Bama. If I am then I'm only giving up peanuts like a 6th or 7th round pick. Dude has done nothing to deserve anything more. We could probably draft someone better in the 4th or 5th round.
He hasn't done anything because he missed 1st year with cancer and last year was his 1st year back. We're not getting anyone better than Metchie in the 5th or beyond.

Not a good move to trade for #3 WR when we are coming up on a WR heavy draft.

In reality, this team is not in need of another WR.
There will be plenty of UDFA's to round out the roster.

I think we draft a lineman almost certainly unless an incredible talent falls at another position.

Not so sure Houston would sell low on the player. This is essentially a 1 year deal for Diggs and what better of a WR room to groom him and get him right before 2025. He can become a viable slot option then for Collins/Dell.

Back
Top Bottom