Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill

Good! He's been in my dog house for a while. He dropped some huge passes down the stretch.

I truly believe internally the Dolphins brass knows exactly how long Hill will be on the team. And it's not very much longer 24 & 25 and he's gone.

Good! He's been in my dog house for a while. He dropped some huge passes down the stretch.

I truly believe internally the Dolphins brass knows exactly how long Hill will be on the team. And it's not very much longer 24 & 25 and he's gone.
I've said it elsewhere that I would consider trading Hill if there was a hefty stack of draft picks to be had and a lot of his production could be recouped via the draft or another acquisition.

He's not easy to replace with one player, but it can be done by adding a couple of players. Do we need Tyreek Hill? I'm not sure either way.

Good. People keep harping on Waddle for drops but this dude dropped some big ones. Anyway hopefully it doesn't happen next year

I've said it elsewhere that I would consider trading Hill if there was a hefty stack of draft picks to be had and a lot of his production could be recouped via the draft or another acquisition.

He's not easy to replace with one player, but it can be done by adding a couple of players. Do we need Tyreek Hill? I'm not sure either way.
Ask KC if they need Tyreek......

I'd trade him today for a 1st rounder in this draft.

Ask KC if they need Tyreek......

I'd trade him today for a 1st rounder in this draft.
This narrative is so childish. They wouldn't be a better team if they still had him? No, you're right they were much better off with Kadarius Toney, MVS and JuJu. Maybe we should trade him and replace him with those guys too, they're all available.

Back
Top Bottom