Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McDaniel called out Tyreek Hill

This narrative is so childish. They wouldn't be a better team if they still had him? No, you're right they were much better off with Kadarius Toney, MVS and JuJu. Maybe we should trade him and replace him with those guys too, they're all available.
I donno, on the surface, yes, trading Hill right now is ridiculous, (and impossible right now due to his contact)

But the theory is sound. Hill won't be Hill much longer. Hes almost 30, he will lose a bit of speed soon and become just a very good WR, not this game breaking WR he was the last few years.

Hill also has his share of weird off-field stuff popping up occasionally but that really isn't part of my reasoning.

Hill talking openly about the week long arguments he would get into with Tua, causing them to not talk to each other for days on end... this **** is concerning to me. Hill wants 2,000 yards more than a Superbowl, I might be totally off base with that assessment, but on the surface, Hill seems more concerned about Hill, than the Dolphins.

Add all this together and I'm looking for a trade partner for Hill if I could find one.

Good! He's been in my dog house for a while. He dropped some huge passes down the stretch.

I truly believe internally the Dolphins brass knows exactly how long Hill will be on the team. And it's not very much longer 24 & 25 and he's gone.
I wonder if his hand injury had anything to do with the drops? Not making excuses for Hill, but that hasn't been a problem in the past.

Either way, I'm glad McDaniel called him out. That says a lot about our coach.

I wonder if his hand injury had anything to do with the drops? Not making excuses for Hill, but that hasn't been a problem in the past.

Either way, I'm glad McDaniel called him out. That says a lot about our coach.
I'm live in KC, and when Hill was on the Chiefs he dropped alot of passes. He's actually gotten better with Miami if you can believe that.

I donno, on the surface, yes, trading Hill right now is ridiculous, (and impossible right now due to his contact)

But the theory is sound. Hill won't be Hill much longer. Hes almost 30, he will lose a bit of speed soon and become just a very good WR, not this game breaking WR he was the last few years.

Hill also has his share of weird off-field stuff popping up occasionally but that really isn't part of my reasoning.

Hill talking openly about the week long arguments he would get into with Tua, causing them to not talk to each other for days on end... this **** is concerning to me. Hill wants 2,000 yards more than a Superbowl, I might be totally off base with that assessment, but on the surface, Hill seems more concerned about Hill, than the Dolphins.

Add all this together and I'm looking for a trade partner for Hill if I could find one.

Agreed. 100%

It’s interesting to hear someone thinking they’re being a leader by praising themself every sentence.

He's the only who did something tho. He scored a bomb TD in that game.
I was thinking the same thing. He was the only guy on the field who did a damn thing that night. The rest played two hand touch or didn’t bother blocking anyone.

The only way I'm trading Hill now is if we can pick Marvin Harrison Jr and find a way to get Hill's contract restructured to not have a huge cap hit when he is released

30? 😂

The money issue I get of course...and that's really the issue here...but the age issues? Nah....guys like him can last until 35 or a little longer...

You guys forgot how we were ecstatic at the time to sign a 33 yr old Tony Martin? Then again that was 100 years ago...😂

Doubt anyone on that team can “Call out” Hill.

In KC with a strongly establish Mahommes, Kelce, and Coach Reid. Absolutely!

In Miami outside of May Ramsey. Who has the accomplishments, resume, to really call him out?

Doubt anyone on that team can “Call out” Hill.

In KC with a strongly establish Mahommes, Kelce, and Coach Reid. Absolutely!

In Miami outside of May Ramsey. Who has the accomplishments, resume, to really call him out?
Funny my wife calls him out at all the wrong times. But she does have a thing for rabbits

Back
Top Bottom