Official Draft Day Thread | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Chip proved basically nothing at Penn State other than he is an elite athlete. He has one move and when it doesn’t work he is a non-factor. I’m not saying he is going to be a bust, but his name doesn’t belong in the conversation with guys like TJ Watt or Micah Parsons.
so miami basically drafted a channing tindall....great

2nd

but, but, but.....he did miss on one of those choices.
Tunsil was a no-brainer pick because a bunch of teams got scared of the bong picture. Minkah was a great pick he let the **** coach he hired run off. Charles Harris was one of the worst picks in the history of the draft. Austin Jackson has one season of not being among the worst at his position. Jaylen Waddle is not playing up to the 6th pick of the draft and had Grier not outsmarted himself we could have had Chase instead.

Let’s just say we all hope he turns out to
Be a HOFer. I agree with the naysayers. But we at least can hope he proves us wrong

Thankfully, at least Robinson has legitimate upside.
Iggy was said to have tremendous upside when they drafted him too. I wanted an offensive lineman who could come in and start from day one.

Instead they drafted a player who had terrible stats in college and will likely just be a backup for the Dolphins until they trade him or release him in a few years. I hate it when they say a player has “legitimate” upside.

All that says to me is he wasn’t a very productive player in college but maybe he can be better at the professional
level. That rarely happens IMO.

Did you not hear them say Michigan literally stopped passing against Penn State because Chop was so disruptive. I like that he plays like a real 3/4 LBer and not just an edge. He looks like could play off the ball too.

He lined up off the ball only 29 of 451 snaps last season. So I expect they use him the same way they will Chubb and JP. That he is equally good on either side is a major plus too.

Back
Top Bottom