Official Draft Day Thread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

One reason he transferred from Maryland to Penn St was because Maryland was talking about making him an off ball LB and he wanted to remain an edge.
Yet he had a very unproductive year as an edge rusher at PSU. 12 solo tackles, 3 assisted tackles, 4 sacks and 0 tackles for loss over the 10 games he played in 2023.

How anyone can look his production in college and view him as a good first round pick is beyond me. He is mediocre at best and I think he is more likely to be a bust than he is to be a quality player for the Dolphins.

I wouldn’t be surprised. They hype with him was ridiculous.
Creed was a more highly regarded prospect in 2021 and he fell to around that area. So it would not be a surprise if JPJ does and if Frazier gets pick before him

Yet he had a very unproductive year as an edge rusher at PSU. 12 solo tackles, 3 assisted tackles, 4 sacks and 0 tackles for loss over the 10 games he played in 2023.

How anyone can look his production in college and view him as a good first round pick is beyond me. He is mediocre at best and I think he is more likely to be a bust than he is to be a quality player for the Dolphins.
74 total pressures in 415 pass rush snaps is very good.
7.5 TFL in 2023. I don't know where you got 0 at.

Last edited:
They should have been on the phone trying to trade out of the first round instead of wasting their pick on Robinson, IMO.
We should have tried to trade down. Maybe not out of the first round but think we could have had Robinson later.

Go look at how Harris tested.
I don’t care how Harris tested. The reality is Harris was a bad pick but he was still a much more productive player in college than Robinson was.

I don’t understand why anyone cares how players test at the combine if they were nothing but mediocre on the field in college. That is all Robinson was in college and yet they think he will suddenly become a great player at the next level.

Sorry I just don’t see it.

Back
Top Bottom