Official Draft Day Thread | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Dolphins won't fill all their needs in the draft, but if they can walk away with Robinson and decent 2nd round pick that would be nice.

Robinson, Chubb, Phillips and Barrett on the edge with Brooks, Long, Walker, Riley, Tindall and Brown inside. The linebacking room is set.

I don’t care how Harris tested. The reality is Harris was a bad pick but he was still a much more productive player in college than Robinson was.

I don’t understand why anyone cares how players test at the combine if they were nothing but mediocre on the field in college. That is all Robinson was in college and yet they think he will suddenly become a great player at the next level.

Sorry I just don’t see it.

Confucius say, “Good teams don’t chase draft picks, draft picks chase good teams.”

I don’t care how Harris tested. The reality is Harris was a bad pick but he was still a much more productive player in college than Robinson was.

I don’t understand why anyone cares how players test at the combine if they were nothing but mediocre on the field in college. That is all Robinson was in college and yet they think he will suddenly become a great player at the next level.

Sorry I just don’t see it.
He was voted team MVP on the #3 defense in the country in 2023. Of course, what do the guys who play with him every week know compared to some guy who looked up his stats online

Is that the same coaching staff that got nothing out of Cam Smith or Tindall last year? Hopefully the new defensive coaches can do a better job with the young defensive players than the previous defensive staff did.
Actually, no. Smith has a new lead CB coach and Tindall has a new ILB coach from last season.

Back
Top Bottom