Our coach LMAO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our coach LMAO

Sgt Vince Carter, USMC? He'd come in handy if we drafted Nabers.
sutton_5_a773f95b-e15a-407b-9282-318aa889175c.jpg
Is this the Lost in Space moment for this thread? 😁 Well, surprise, surprise, surprise!

Ya he was great but he wasn't going to have pro potential at QB. I think safety would've ultimately been his best NFL position and then WR. Probably would've been a similar WR to Desean Jackson.

His tough demeanor likely would've seen him move to defense.

Man, I don’t know. There are a few athletes I’ve seen live who were just completely different human beings athletically.

David Robinson, Ricky Williams, Reggie White, Allen Iverson were a few of those. Iverson was one of the most ridiculous athletes I’ve ever seen. I firmly believe that if his passion had been to be an NFL QB, he’d have done it spectacularly.

Man, I don’t know. There are a few athletes I’ve seen live who were just completely different human beings athletically.

David Robinson, Ricky Williams, Reggie White, Allen Iverson were a few of those. Iverson was one of the most ridiculous athletes I’ve ever seen. I firmly believe that if his passion had been to be an NFL QB, he’d have done it spectacularly.

Ya I get it, he’s my favorite basketball player ever. But believing he would’ve been able to play QB in the NFL because or resolve and dedication is just a statistical anomaly. Especially at that size. I wouldn’t have bet against him though, he was awesome.

Wish he had at least played college football but he made the right decision. Would’ve loved to have seen it but as a Sixers fan, I’m glad he stuck with basketball.

Wouldn’t be shocked if he was more accurate than McNabb was though.

I would give just about any NBA player a shot who's in their mid 20's and isn't a small point guard.

Basketball players really are the most impressive athletes on the planet given what they can do at 6'9" or bigger in some cases.

I do wish I could've seen Allen Iverson give the NFL a shot though as a 20 something. Probably would've been an elite S or WR.
Allen was an elite CB/S in high school, but he was a great dual threat QB that was on his way to Floride ST if it wasn't for that bowling alley incident. Another Charlie Ward.

I would give just about any NBA player a shot who's in their mid 20's and isn't a small point guard.

Basketball players really are the most impressive athletes on the planet given what they can do at 6'9" or bigger in some cases.

I do wish I could've seen Allen Iverson give the NFL a shot though as a 20 something. Probably would've been an elite S or WR.

I remember back in the mid 90's, Joe Gibbs said he wanted to make Charles Barkley a tight end.

I remember back in the mid 90's, Joe Gibbs said he wanted to make Charles Barkley a tight end.

I could see it. But at a certain point in his career he might've been a DT.

You name the player and chances are they would've been a pretty good NFL TE. Even Barkley being on the smaller side of NBA power forwards would've been big by NFL standards.

Obviously Lebron stands out as the guy who likely would've dominated the NFL like he did the NBA. Shaq said he feared having back problems if he player football. Those 7 footers might've been effective for a while but they would've been big targets as well, easily knocked down and easily hurt, especially the knees.

Jordan, Kobe, Drexler, McGrady, etc those tall SG and SF's would've been the ideal NFL prospects.

Allen Iverson was the man when it came to high school football. Along with being Mr. Basketball he was also Mr. Football in WV his senior season.

Here are 16 minutes of high school highlights. His defensive highlights are almost as impressive as the offensive ones.

Allen Iverson was the man when it came to high school football. Along with being Mr. Basketball he was also Mr. Football in WV his senior season.

Here are 16 minutes of high school highlights. His defensive highlights are almost as impressive as the offensive ones.

I think you meant Virginia not West Virginia.

I saw Michael Jordan in NYC play against the Knicks in 1986; he scored 50+ points in the 2nd half. It was the sickest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom