Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

I think we will trade back with the 49ers, Chiefs, Cardinals or Panthers (which would entail different compensation) and add a 3rd this year. Harder to guess the board at that point, but I would say JPJ is an intriguing prospect late in the 1st.
So JPJ is your pick? Are you ready to commit to him? Still time to edit your post 😂

Barton.

Everything depends on how the draft falls. Could end up being Guyton/Mimms. Could end up being Fashanu/Fautanu. Could end up being Verse/Latu. Could end up being Murphy, DeJean, Wiggins, JPJ, or Thomas.

I'll settle for my LG for the next decade at 21 and look for my LT next year when I have more draft capitol. WR 3 (eventually to be WR2) should be able to be filled at 55 in this year's draft.

Ok time to put it all on the line boys and gals.

Just like predict the score topic during the season.

*Rules. One name only (no if he is not there then such and such). I know this might make some you noncommittal types uncomfortable.

My pick in the next reply will be the example.
Ready?
I'm going to say Graham Barton. Because one of my best buds in Thailand was an Aussie guy named Graham, and when a Thai girl we both knew tried to pronounce his name she'd say it so it sounded like Gay-Ham. They have trouble with the 'r' sound, ya know. I thought it was hilarious but my friend did not seem to see the humor. So, with that sound reasoning, Graham Barton is my choice.

Back
Top Bottom