Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

I'm going to say Graham Barton. Because one of my best buds in Thailand was an Aussie guy named Graham, and when a Thai girl we both knew tried to pronounce his name she'd say it so it sounded like Gay-Ham. They have trouble with the 'r' sound, ya know. I thought it was hilarious but my friend did not seem to see the humor. So, with that sound reasoning, Graham Barton is my choice.
I don't think there's much doubt that Barton will be a good player. Same with Dejean. I think those are safe picks, which I mean in a positive way.

All good guesses guys

Get in the draft contest and win a nice prize

Only a week left to get in it

I don't think there's much doubt that Barton will be a good player. Same with Dejean. I think those are safe picks, which I mean in a positive way.
I'm wondering if McDaniel and Grier will want to play it safe in the 1st, like go for a double that is at least a single, or swing for the fences which could also mean striking out? Barton is very much the former. He may not ever be great, but he will at least be a solid long-term starter you can win with, and feel glad you have him on your line.

This is hard since we pick at 21. With so many teams in front of us you never know when the Raiders or whoever are going to go YOLO and draft a 4th round safety in the first.

With that being said I say Amarius Mims. I think this pick is going to be in the trenches.

Back
Top Bottom