RB Jaylen Wright | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

I think you need to let go of your ego and better substantiate your points instead of prattling on how you should be more respected. Bring your brain to the table or back off the hurt feelings lever.

Just a thought.
I've put so many people on the ignore list now, that these threads are starting to make little sense 😂

My preferred energy drink is those Monster ones made with coffee. I hate hot coffee but those Monster coffees sure do the trick and don't give me any jitters like Red Bulls and the other fizzy energy drinks like Bang, regular Monsters, etc.
Coffee flavored Monster is OK, but with hot wings?

Wait......what?

Can you imagine being a ball turret gunner on a B17? The life expectancy was the shortest of any crew member. Crawling into the ball turret, having to curl up in a fetal position, and staying there for hours. Even if you survived it had to be nerve-wracking.
That story about the guy trapped in the ball when battle damage forced a wheels up landing is pretty horrific for all involved.

Something he never did in college, so how you arrived at that, I've no idea. If any draft pick does it will be Malik or Tahj.

I am sure there is a long list of college players who have already applied themselves to this newly contrived KO scheme.

I will wait for you to show me the list

I am sure there is a long list of college players who have already applied themselves to this newly contrived KO scheme.

I will wait for you to show me the list
I think you might see some of the most electric players in the league going back there, especially if TDs start to flow like some think they will.

My preferred energy drink is those Monster ones made with coffee. I hate hot coffee but those Monster coffees sure do the trick and don't give me any jitters like Red Bulls and the other fizzy energy drinks like Bang, regular Monsters, etc.

Coffee in general is awful w/o a metric sh** tonne of sugar

Red Bull isn't as carbonated as the others IMO. Monster & Rockstar have too much sodium for my liking.

p.s. I prefer the infrequent 12 oz sugar free Red Bull. Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero are my beverages of choice

I gotta admit though I have not been a fan of any sports since the day I was born. I seem to recall in those early months my hobbies and interests centered more on a teat to clamp onto and crapping my diaper a few times a day. After I was potty trained and on whole food, I was more into toys and coloring books for a few years. I started getting interested in sports from 7 to 10 or so. Anyone who has been a fan since the day of their birth is a lot more advanced than I was.

The only reason I got into football was my dad liked it. Baseball was and still probably is my favorite.

That said, I still prefer reading, movies, & TV.

Yesterday was great; I was able to watch MLB while reading the new John Sandford novel.

Coffee in general is awful w/o a metric sh** tonne of sugar

Red Bull isn't as carbonated as the others IMO. Monster & Rockstar have too much sodium for my liking.

p.s. I prefer the infrequent 12 oz sugar free Red Bull. Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Zero are my beverages of choice
That's just sad......lol

Anyone remember the forerunner to energy drinks, Jolt Cola?

It's advertising line was "all the sugar and twice the caffeine".

Roach coaches sold a ton of that stuff.

I think you might see some of the most electric players in the league going back there, especially if TDs start to flow like some think they will.

Yes but they have to enjoy some contact and not all our fast guys like playing in traffic

I think you need to let go of your ego and better substantiate your points instead of prattling on how you should be more respected. Bring your brain to the table or back off the hurt feelings lever.

Just a thought.
My brain is here believe me. No ego but that’s just downright disrespectful to question someone’s else knowledge of this game especially someone you know nothing about other than what they post.

If you don’t like it… ignore me and move on. I was challenged… I didn’t come on here flaunting my knowledge it was challenged so yes I’m going to come back aggressive.

Anchorman GIF
lol I know it’s a dig at me but that’s funny.

Good movie haha

Back
Top Bottom