Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

Hes 31, not much left to prove, hes got 2 maybe 3 very mediocre years of football left in him. And he gets hurt ALOT.

I think if we do sign OBJ it's partly a publicity stunt. The FO has to know there are more talented options to be had, that have alot more tred left on the tires, for much less money.
"You know nothing John Snow".

More specifics, less generalities if you please.

Specifically he played with a QB whose skill set doesn’t lend itself to WRs producing yet Beckham’s effect was tangible on the field while his intangibles elevated the younger WRs, who raved about what he meant to the team. Baltimores GM has been actively trying to recruit him back but OBJ wants to play in an NFL offense with a pocket passer because last he did, he was catching a TD in the Super Bowl.

You can’t fake the ability to run, 39 catches or 89 catches, either is enough to gauge one’s remaining athleticism.

Snapchat?

I'll believe it when the team announces his signing

Maybe they have a deal in place for June first.
Could be a deal is done.
Could be Hill fooling around
Could be Hill hoping.
I suspect that if it is a done deal whether now or after June 1, it will leak.

Specifically he played with a QB whose skill set doesn’t lend itself to WRs producing yet Beckham’s effect was tangible on the field while his intangibles elevated the younger WRs, who raved about what he meant to the team. Baltimores GM has been actively trying to recruit him back but OBJ wants to play in an NFL offense with a pocket passer because last he did, he was catching a TD in the Super Bowl.

You can’t fake the ability to run, 39 catches or 89 catches, either is enough to gauge one’s remaining athleticism.
Now, why didn't you say that the first time?

Back
Top Bottom