Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

First of all, we've had hardly any draft picks the last 2 years and the guys he drafted in 2019 just got record paydays in FA.

I'm not telling you Grier is the best but he is far from the worst GM.
He is middle off pack GM. Is that good enough?? No lots patch work. Everything about dolphins is not good enough to win SB.

He is middle off pack GM. Is that good enough?? No lots patch work. Everything about dolphins is not good enough to win SB.
I'd argue what Grier has done this offseason is the best work of his career.

I'm genuinely excited about the future because of what Grier DIDNT do this offseason and thats over pay for players because of pressure from the fans.

What LV and Car paid Hunt and Wilkins we could have had those TWO players for the same money Grier has signed 15 free agents.

Grier is a top 10 GM based off this offseason alone.

I'd argue what Grier has done this offseason is the best work of his career.

I'm genuinely excited about the future because of what Grier DIDNT do this offseason and thats over pay for players because of pressure from the fans.

What LV and Car paid Hunt and Wilkins we could have had those TWO players for the same money Grier has signed 15 free agents.

Grier is a top 10 GM based off this offseason alone.
He never be.he miss too much great players in draft. He can't draft

lol, the guy that drafted a QB that’s performed as a top 5 QB over the last 2 seasons can’t draft? The guy who drafted Achane can’t draft? The guy who drafted Wilkins, Van Ginkle, Hunt, Waddle, AJax, Holland, and Phillips can’t draft?

Grier has some misses, just like every other GM in history has, but I think his body of work over the last 3-4 years has been pretty impressive and certainly good enough for him to keep his job.

Hell, do you realize how hard it is to hit on a top 10 QB in the draft that actually turns in just 1 all-pro season during their career? I dare say Grier has been on a hot streak.

Why he useding free agents,hurt players or trade players to cover up his weaknesses in draft. We will be losing more good players next yr. At best wildcard GM. He can't take team to next level. He been w dolphins 20 plus yr w same result.
The good players he lost this year were ones he drafted 😂

Having been burnt by Diva receivers here I'm jaded on OBJ. I can't help it. Me no likey...
Many good receivers are divas. I don't like it, but it happens to come with talent and a large ego. If the Cheetah's post is indeed true, then there is an excellent chance that our Wide Receivers Coach, Wes Welker was probably asked for his input well before Chris Grier even made the offer to OBJ. Wes is fairly unique in that he played the game at an extremely high level for a perfectionist QB like Tom Brady and has now transitioned to a coaching role and with that comes some respect within the WR room. I may be wrong, but if Wes thinks he can handle OBJ and Tyreek wants him as a teammate and Mike McDaniel wants him, we should be good. BTW - OBJ actually has the reputation of being a good teammate.

Last edited:
Why he useding free agents,hurt players or trade players to cover up his weaknesses in draft. We will be losing more good players next yr. At best wildcard GM. He can't take team to next level. He been w dolphins 20 plus yr w same result.

Grier can’t draft but a GUARD he drafted in the 2nd round just got $100 million 🤣🤣🤣

Who never misses?

Can’t wait for a list.

Every ****ing GM misses on picks. Patriots had the biggest dynasty in the history of the sport and they’ve drafted WOEFULLY the last decade or so. Niners have one of the most respected front offices in the league and they gave up a ton of ammo to draft Trey Lance. You can literally find HUGE mistakes by every front office in football. It’s the draft. Nothing is guaranteed.

Overall, all things considered…. Grier has done a very good job (no one is calling him the GOAT).

Hes 31, not much left to prove, hes got 2 maybe 3 very mediocre years of football left in him. And he gets hurt ALOT.

I think if we do sign OBJ it's partly a publicity stunt. The FO has to know there are more talented options to be had, that have alot more tred left on the tires, for much less money.
A publicity stunt? That makes no sense man…
Don’t you realize how much OBJ would open up this offence as a 3rd wideout? He can play outside enabling Hill and Waddle to work inside as well as outside…McDaniel could feast with this line up and that’s not even taking into consideration Smith at TE

Back
Top Bottom