Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

The only thing I get out of this thread is that the rumor the Dolphins have an interest in signing OBJ is confirmed.

I believe we already knew this based on the fact it was reported he met with the Dolphins a couple of weeks ago. This same type rumor was spread in regards to Watson and Cook in recent years and we all know how those rumors turned out.

Smokescreen imo..
Grier wants people thinking they won't go wr in the draft because 'they're getting obj post Jun 1'.. then he can push the bpa narrative in whatever trade scenarios are presented. He has been reckless at times when reaching for needs and this might give him a stronger platform when he decides to make his splash.

I'd really love a trade down for more late day 2/early day 3. More chances to hit on a winner.

Smokescreen imo..
Grier wants people thinking they won't go wr in the draft because 'they're getting obj post Jun 1'.. then he can push the bpa narrative in whatever trade scenarios are presented. He has been reckless at times when reaching for needs and this might give him a stronger platform when he decides to make his splash.

I'd really love a trade down for more late day 2/early day 3. More chances to hit on a winner.
Welcome to FinHeaven!

The only thing I get out of this thread is that the rumor the Dolphins have an interest in signing OBJ is confirmed.

I believe we already knew this based on the fact it was reported he met with the Dolphins a couple of weeks ago. This same type rumor was spread in regards to Watson and Cook in recent years and we all know how those rumors turned out.
No, the rumour came from Tyreek Hill on Snapchat, claiming it was official.

I think we’ll up the ante and increase our bid and eventually land Odell. Not sure we’ll go receiver at number one and smell I trade back. If I am guessing, it's edge or OL then rec but I'd be shocked if we stay put or move up

Last edited:
Looks Coach McD don't like EZ. Anther possible waste of a draft pick.

I think we’ll up the ante and increase our bid and eventually land Odell. Not sure we’ll go. I did receiver at number one and smell trade back.

Ya I agree, they want to lock in a veteran at that WR3 spot. If they take a WR at 21, Grier and McDaniel will get fired after the season.

Ya I agree, they want to lock in a veteran at that WR3 spot. If they take a WR at 21, Grier and McDaniel will get fired after the season.
Yep, the swing and misses on early picks can't continue, Iggy, Cam, EE, Tindall...career killer for management not to mention the players unless they do suck

Looks Coach McD don't like EZ. Anther possible waste of a draft pick.

Seems like he couldn’t learn the playbook in time to contribute as a rookie, and had the neck injury last season that kept him off the field. He was surely in their plans to be a contributor in 2023 as evident on the opening drive of the season in LA.

Yep, the swing and misses on early picks can't continue, Iggy, Cam, EE, Tindall...career killer for management not to mention the players unless they do suck

Well I still have a lot hope for Cam Smith. Aside from that though you can’t take a WR and think it’s going to make the difference in the post season against the teams that prioritize the trenches, the way KC, Baltimore and even Buffalo do. A WR isn’t going to be the break through position we need.

I think they’ll ultimately size Odell Beckham.

Back
Top Bottom