Sign, re-sign, release, #21 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign, re-sign, release, #21

Why go on the record when you can just say you wanted the guy who turns out to be the best player in 3 years? It’s like the guys who claim they wanted Revis or Willis in the Ginn draft. Nobody believes them but they push it anyway.

Ones spoken in Gaelic and the other just has strong accent

I looked them up.
They are two separate, non-English languages from the same Celtic root language.

It is the Scottish version of English that most people have trouble understanding due to the Scottish "Brough".

"Ray is Right" - again! - LOL

I looked them up.
They are two separate, non-English languages from the same Celtic root language.

It is the Scottish version of English that most people have trouble understanding due to the Scottish "Brough".

"Ray is Right" - again! - LOL
Like I said it's called Gaelic the scottish English is just strong in brought, couldn't think of that word for the life of me

I am not from Bang-kok but I do live here for a couple more weeks and plan on banging them as much as possible until then. 😉

I guess i should've said in, not from. I remember one poster trying to tell you to keep an eye on his son so he doesnt hook up with any of the she-boys. the convo prob didnt go that way exactly...but sounds good in my head. I hope you gets lotsa more banging in

Back
Top Bottom