The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I think one thing where those advocating bolstering the OL may be disappointed in their premises, is that even if we drafted say, Fautanu and Haynes, which would give us a future LT and a 2024 LG, as well as a plug-and-play RG, McDaniel has his offense designed to get the passes away in under 2.5 seconds and that is not going to change. McDaniel, for the most part, does not require his OL to hold their blocks longer than 2.5 seconds in at least 80% of the pass plays.
The difference that having good blockers will make is that if that first quick read is unavailable, we have multiple weapons who can create the next stage…plus a QB who can find them and hit them accurately given adequate time.

Imo graham barton is a pro bowl guard masking as a left tackle.

So while I think he will fight tooth and nail and sometimes cheat to get the job done at tackle, and win a lot, guard is his home where he has a David Decastro type ceiling.

He held his own against Jared Verse fyi.

Imo graham barton is a pro bowl guard masking as a left tackle.

So while I think he will fight tooth and nail and sometimes cheat to get the job done at tackle, and win a lot, guard is his home where he has a David Decastro type ceiling.

He held his own against Jared Verse fyi.
Same as how I felt on Robert Hunt.

Trajan Jeffcoat is the nephew of Jim Jeffcoat. I'm big on pedigree and genetics when looking at who to draft. If they asked me, this relationship would elevate him by a round or so. Or at least use it as a tiebreaker between two comparable prospects.

I really think 6 qbs are gonna go before us you know, like the broncos and Vikings have nothing man, that desperation might skew their ability to fairly evaluate the qbs

Like if they think Bo Nix or Penix can help them they just might do it
Vikings will get McCarthy to make 4. I've been the guy saying 6 qb's go, somebody unexpected falls to 21. But I'm getting nervous that Penix and Nix go late 1st (trade up) or early 2nd.

Vikings will get McCarthy to make 4. I've been the guy saying 6 qb's go, somebody unexpected falls to 21. But I'm getting nervous that Penix and Nix go late 1st (trade up) or early 2nd.
thats why i mentioned the Desperation word..there are 6 teams that are desperate for a young Qb before we pick.

Back
Top Bottom