The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I just got back from grocery shopping, myself. I got everything I needed to lock myself in the kitchen to get ready for three days of Draft Madness. And that doesn't include all the research I've started on the 2025 draft.

I'm going to cook a Mexican Style Fiesta for draft weekend. Beginning tomorrow for all the prep work.

I’m going to my buddies house, who’s a big Bears fan. I am making Buffalo chicken dip and some Greek style cheese pies.

Friday night I’m hosting for rounds two and three, my brother and an another friend coming over. More of a dinner party.

Nothing compares to excitement and anticipation of the draft other than Christmas as a kid.

Booo. That was going to be the only news we got in the next two days, otherwise its more useless speculation.

The Eagles only have 3 picks next year, a first, second and third.

I am predicting we make a trade with Philly in which we acquire a 5th rounder this year (they have 3) and we give them one back next year. Swapping picks 21 and 55 for 22 and 50 as well.

Ideally, in my dark corner of the multiverse, Miami trades back twice (GB & SF) and gets some day 2 picks this yr and a few for 2025.

That said, the draft starts Friday at 1700 Mtn which is when I get off work.

Pretty sure I can make it home before pick #55; My car radio will of course be tuned is the NFL channel on SXM.

I’m going to my buddies house, who’s a big Bears fan. I am making Buffalo chicken dip and some Greek style cheese pies.

Friday night I’m hosting for rounds two and three, my brother and an another friend coming over. More of a dinner party.

Nothing compares to excitement and anticipation of the draft other than Christmas as a kid.
Sounds great. I miss having my Dad and Brother around for draft weekend. Before the NFL went to a three day format, my dad and at times my brother would come over on Saturday, which use have the 1st three rounds.

Cherish those moments brother Ghost. I know I did.

Ideally, in my dark corner of the multiverse, Miami trades back twice (GB & SF) and gets some day 2 picks this yr and a few for 2025.

Pretty sure I can make it home before pick #55; My car radio will of course be tuned is the NFL channel on SXM.
Those trade would make my weekend.

Sounds great. I miss having my Dad and Brother around for draft weekend. Before the NFL went to a three day format, my dad and at times my brother would come over on Saturday, which use have the 1st three rounds.

Cherish those moments brother Ghost. I know I did.

My brother and I always had draft parties on that Saturday. That was an all day affair like no other.

I was a little upset when the format changed to the current one but I get it and have since embraced it but nothing compares to waking up that Sat morning ready for an all day BBQ.

Can’t record it?

My brother and I always had draft parties on that Saturday. That was an all day affair like no other.

I was a little upset when the format changed to the current one but I get it and have since embraced it but nothing compares to waking up that Sat morning ready for an all day BBQ.
I'd go to the gym early on Saturday morning, then stop at John's Deli, on the way home, to get subs and salads for the day. I miss that.

Good Call. I need something on my DVR besides Lopez v Lopez and NCIS:Hawaii

If you want to binge watch something over the next two days to help pass the time, Reacher......if you haven't seen it already. Awesome show.

With a 7 year old and 4 year old, most of what I watch is kids shows but occasionally I get to watch actual adult shows.

I also recently started watching Suits, its pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom